Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
The CRM Associate plays a critical role in helping grow Slices CRM program. You will be responsible for execution of personalized communications for consumers across all channels & key touch points, including email, push notifications, SMS, & direct mail. This is a critical role with an opportunity to add impact by building the campaigns from the ground up & drive GMV. You will report to the Marketing Operations Team Lead.
Read more about our initiatives here.
What youll do:
- Own day-to-day operation of CRM campaigns - campaign segmentation, email/push/in-app/SMS deployment, setting up A/B & multivariate tests, quality assurance, customer contact frequency
- Work with the CRM Team manager to create campaign strategies & be responsible for campaign execution
- Create & monitor marketing campaigns within Braze
- Create weekly & monthly reports detailing campaign performance
- Deliver personalized experiences across all CRM channels
- 1+ years of experience creating campaigns in a CRM platform like or similar to Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, Adobe Cloud
- Experience working with Litmus or similar program
- Experience with HTML coding for email
- Strong understanding of email best practices & CAN-SPAM compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills & team player mentality
- Experience with data & analytics platforms
- Result-driven mentality
- A "no task is too small" mentality
- Willingness to go the extra mile & develop a fascination for Slice
- Market Leading Salary
- Strong Pension contribution
- Personal Health, Dental & Eye Care
- Income & Death insurance
- Cycle Scheme of up to 2500
- 750 per annum self-learning budget/working from home allowance
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Market leading Maternity & Paternity Schemes
- Flexible working / Hours & WFH
- Generous time off allowance & policies
- Free Friday Pizza & Monday Breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen/snacks
- Annual conference attendance & training/development budget
- Substantial gym membership discount
- Discounts for local Pizzerias
How to apply?
A CV gives us a good idea of your background, we are interested in your latest work & projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us. If you have them, be sure to include links to any personal projects, blogs, contributions, or anything you want to add to your application.
We operate like a startup, so being self-motivated, curious, & flexible is a good start. You prefer to come up with your own solutions to problems but are not afraid to ask for help. You enjoy making suggestions for how to improve our product & business, no matter the department. Youre the kind of person who roots for the underdog. And lastly, this job will probably be a lot easier if you have a soulmate-level love for authentic pizza.
My Pizza Slice is an equal opportunities employer & we value Diversity. We appreciate the differences in style & perspective as we believe it adds value to the organization, & we aim to recruit like-minded employees. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.