For customers, were an online, members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time & money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, & free returns.
For merchants, were driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. And we help them compete in todays marketplace. Its the ultimate eCommerce win-win.
With people in offices in Chicago, Conshohocken, PA, New York City, San Mateo, CA, & Krakow, Poland, were perpetrators of good vibes & great experiences for our customers, our merchants & each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you want to create the future of retail through beautiful, intuitive & meaningful digital experiences at scale? At ShopRunner, were enhancing the way we deliver products to our customers & partners by putting the customer experience (CX) at the forefront of everything we do. Were looking for a rockstar visual designer to take our email campaigns to the next level. As a visual designer you will support our product, marketing & brand teams in creating world class experiences. The work you do at ShopRunner will positively impact the lives of millions of consumers every day.
ABOUT WHAT YOULL DO
- Lead email design execution & production while collaborating with cross-functional teams to execute high-impact campaigns
- Collaborate with product, marketing & brand partners to design integrated campaigns across multiple digital channels, including online ads, social media, content & email
- Generate pixel-perfect creative that reinforces our brand identity, clearly communicates our value propositions, & builds affinity with current & prospective customers.
- Translate business requirements, & customer insights into solutions that provide both emotional & functional values to consumers, & partners
- Collaborate with designers, marketing, brand, engineering, & data science to create innovative designs
- Travel domestically < 10%
ABOUT WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years working in a consumer facing visual design capacity
- Experience with email marketing campaigns & how design plays a key role in their success
- Portfolio that displays a spectrum of innovative visual design solutions from concept to production with an emphasis on email & marketing
- Advanced understanding of the elements of design, typography, layout, balance, spacing, proportion, & their impact on various screen resolutions (desktop & mobile)
- Motivated, self-starter with excellent communication skills, & the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skills in brand communication, content strategy, visual design, experience design, & a solid understanding of relationships between brands & consumers
- Strong understanding of how content translates to effective communication
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are & consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.