The Test Infrastructure team develops & maintains high quality automated testing platforms across Engineering. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Test Infrastructure team, youll drive the technical direction for the tools & testing patterns essential for our engineering teams across disciplines & across the stack, & be an evangelist for best testing practices. You will evaluate technical tradeoffs & push for the best user experience to confidently test & release application code multiple times a day. If this interests you, we invite you to keep reading further to determine if this could potentially be a strong mutual fit!
- Propose & design larger scope architectural changes which would help significantly scale our applications, both internal & end-user facing, for the long term.
- Design the process & tools needed for teams across engineering disciplines to confidently test splitting our backend monolith into services.
- Build & improve libraries & tooling in areas such as Performance Testing, Functional Testing, Contract Testing, Regression Testing, & Data Anonymization pipelines.
- Lead the engineering efforts to develop & maintain services to automatically orchestrate the load test infrastructure.
- Evangelize best practices in performance & scalability engineering, participate in architecture design reviews.
- Experience scaling large scale web applications. Solid understanding of request processing, caching, queuing, data storage, partitioning, & replication.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Kotlin, Java, Scala), & ability to discuss trade-offs of a few programming languages.
- Experience with tools we use including Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Docker, Jenkins, Gatling, Pact, AWS
- Self directed & detail oriented with ability to come up with thorough analysis of production issues & design proposals.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent years of work experience.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.