Who we are:
At Convene, we're building a company that embraces visible & invisible diversity, encourages healthy integration of personal goals & professional development, & fosters community. Our team's evolution, values & culture have been at the forefront of what we do since our founding.
What you'll do:
We are looking for an experienced designer to be a strategic partner with the technology & product teams on all of our Salesforce initiatives. Someone who is passionate about developing strategies based off of insights of real people, has the mastery of their craft & understanding of Salesforce Lightning to turn these insights into beautifully designed custom workflows. Someone who inspires the organization by showing/prototyping what is possible before it is built.
- The first priority will be to understand the users of the system - Sales, Marketing, On-property Production & Tech Managers & an array of corporate stakeholders.
- Lead UX projects across the entire product lifecycle & multiple product launches for Salesforce. You set the vision for the user experience & create the space for others to collaborate.
- Identify & share best practices, create a culture of thought leadership
- Work through the user experience throughout the product from digital to physical
- Be user-focused. Be data-focused.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. Youll partner closely with engineering, product, & business folks to find solutions.
- Be autonomous.
What we look for:
- You have 3-5+ years of related experience designing at enterprise tech or hospitality companies.
- You have designed within Salesforce before. You have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, & make strategy come to life.
- You are an incredible problem solver & a pleasure to work with. Youve shipped many internal tools in your career.
- Create awesome, user-focused experiences.
- You have the communication skills necessary to talk to users to answer key questions.
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us
Convene (www.convene.com) designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S. cities, with plans to expand globally. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
- Founded in 2009
- Locations in New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, & Washington, D.C.; Los Angeles; Chicago & plans to expand globally.
- Launched Convene Workplace in 2017
- Ranked #11 Workplace in New York in 2017 by Fortune Magazine
- Ranked #30 in 2017 Linkedin Annual List of Industry Disruptors
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: we believe our values drive behaviors to create culture. Together were building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy integration between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Convene employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growthHave a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, we support it. Each employee is required to have 65 hours of learning per year.
- Supportive work environment & a leader who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies