HelloFresh is looking for an Associate Manager to help us scale our Strategic Projects team. As a key member of a growing team, you will own & manage our largest opportunity, cross brand marketing.
You will be responsible for leading how we design & execute campaigns across multiple channels to market our other brands to former customers. You will have great internal partners to set you up for success. This role will also cover ad hoc strategic projects that push the envelope on what is currently possible at HelloFresh.
Candidates must have a passion for CRM Marketing, a strong analytical drive, & be excited to push the limits.
- Develop & execute segmented cross-channel marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, primarily focused on conversion of former customers (canceled customers).
- Drive testing to gain channel-level & customer-level insights to improve program efficiency through better customer engagement (and allocation of marketing spend, where applicable).
- Obsess with automation & building a scalable & repeatable process
- Responsibility for CRM channels -- majority email, & also touching paid audience management, Direct Mail & potentially more -- owning planning, creative & execution processes.
- Own audience targeting & quality control -- including but not limited to -- segmentation, merging creative with data to craft personalized campaigns, design & deploy journeys & improve workflows through automation in Salesforce
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Creative, Product, Pricing) to scope new opportunities to improve speed of execution & performance such as landing pages etc.
- Conduct A/B testing (content, segmentation, subject lines, offer optimization) & the related analysis to improve our strategy
- Work with brand & creative teams to ensure campaign assets are planned, briefed, & completed on time, supporting increasingly personalized marketing campaigns
- Diligently work to improve the customer experience in an ongoing way thinking critically Comfortable with ability to deepdive into performance data & reporting on channel performance, trends & outliers. What works & what doesnt, with ability to summarize findings & communicate to stakeholders
- An incredible operator, passionate about execution, automation, & scaling test winning strategies
- Detail & process-oriented. We thrive on operational excellence. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Have a can-do attitude & willing to jump in & help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- Strategic & analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short & long-term goals
- Strong interpersonal skills & can collaborate effectively with relevant teams & people at all levels
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, & grow our communications to be best-in-class across multiple channels.
- Bachelors degree in the field of business or marketing ideally
- 2-5 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in CRM marketing from conception to completion (includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis). Experience with multiple channels -- app push, audience lists, Direct Mail, SMS, email -- is a big plus.
- Managed or knowledgeable about complex segmentation strategies & audience management
- At least 2 year of experience with sophisticated analysis & reporting on marketing data & creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar software, as well as experience building user journeys
- Basic -or higher, knowledge of movable ink, ampscript, or other similar technologies, preferred but not required
- Basic -or higher, knowledge of SQL or other querying languages is strongly preferred
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, & company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO & parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, & Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, & LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, & dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year