ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst plays an integral role in assisting the Operation teams in achieving service & productivity objectives. This position is responsible for daily reporting, staffing & scheduling (generation), & adding approved edits/exceptions to schedules. This includes ensuring agents are configured properly in the workforce system, running system processes to generate schedules & work through any errors, review schedules to ensure the best coverage is provided, & making schedule adjustments, as needed, to meet staffing & service goals. The Workforce Management Analyst will also seek feedback, leverage observations & data in their partnership with site leadership to promote a "one team" atmosphere.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Develop work schedules in Workforce Management software to meet forecasted needs.
- Assist with data entry information that originates from Five9, Verint, Crystal Reports, & other data sources.
- Maintain spreadsheets, team meetings, & all other priority scheduling needs.
- Assist Operations Managers, Workforce Analysts & Workforce Management Real Time Analysts with vacation management, shift coverage changes, break optimization, lunches, & training.
- Make necessary adjustments/changes to associates work schedules as needed
- Assist with email correspondence to associates & leaders regarding inquiries.
- Produce on-demand reports as needed.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 2+ years of call center work experience
- 1+ year of WFM experience in an inbound or outbound center environment
- Prior experience with workforce management tools, such as Genesis or NICE or Verint or Agyle Time preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Flexible; able to multi-task in response to time-sensitive & changing situations.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to work without direct supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task in response to time-sensitive & changing situations.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.