Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3500 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
People are at the heart of any business. We use data & analytics to build actionable insights into how people interact with each other & their work environment, & how this affects outcomes like performance, engagement, & employee retention. With these insights, we partner with our customers to build a better world of work.
The Product People Scientist plays a critical role in ensuring that our products & solutions are of the highest quality, are science-backed, & have the optimal impact for our customers & their employees. In this role, you will apply your practical expertise in organisational development & scientific knowledge of learning & development approaches to enable our software to help employees develop & have meaningful & engaging careers. Ultimately, in this role you will have the ability to impact the growth & career development experience of millions of employees at thousands of companies around the world.
As part of this talented team,
- Act as a thought leader in the HR & people science space in the use of talent management tools & applications associated with people development.
- Write compelling People Science narratives articulating our People Science philosophy & vision to help shape the product & differentiate us in the market.
- Work closely with the customer people scientists, customer success coaches, & product managers to ensure understanding, relevance, & quality of the product content, insights, & connection to other platform products & features.
- Represent our People Science approach to the Learning & Development problem space & develop content where needed for webinars & other product marketing materials.
- Collaborate closely with counterparts on Culture Amps People & Experience team to share our PS learning & development philosophy & learn from our own experience using the product.
You've spent some of your past learning about how humans grow & develop in organizations. You've also tried your hand at designing & implementing growth & development initiatives in one (or a few) organizations too. You might have even campaigned to make things like competency frameworks, manager development & career pathways more relevant for the new world of work
- Masters or PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or HR/Business Analytics OR 6+ years of applied experience working as a talent management expert within an organization and/or consulting to organizations.
- Experience designing & implementing solutions that help companies grow & develop their people
- Deep knowledge of the scientific research & practice associated with learning & development, career growth & coaching.
- An ability to break down complex experiences & concepts into engaging & actionable insights.
- Experience presenting your point of view to stakeholders (i.e. executives, product leaders, customers)
- Skillful & confident in presentations especially when explaining how product features meet customer needs & relate to organizational outcomes.
- Organized & can prioritize your & others work.
- And proficient in the usual software tools (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Google docs) & have a willingness to learn & work with new technology systems.
- Passionate about helping people learn & grow
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp