The chosen candidate will lead the global marketing efforts for Booking Partnerships looking after both the Affiliates (combination of Strategic Partnerships & Rentalcars Connect) & Corporates (Business Bookers) businesses. This person is responsible for all demand Partnerships marketing functions worldwide, including product marketing, go-to-market strategy & execution, & marketing communications. Leading the go-to-market product positioning & messages, equipping Booking Partnerships business development & marketing teams with strategies, targets & tools. In addition, this role will be responsible for steering the Booking Partnerships brands, sub-brands & brand communications globally.
The teams include:
- Acquisition marketing
- Adoption marketing
- Marketing operations
- Marketing communications
The role is a member of the Commercial Leadership team & will work closely with the regional directors, commercial directors, head of marketing to drive growth on a global scale.
- Managing a team: Develop, coach & lead a global team of marketers capable of successfully executing key marketing objectives & responsibilities: product marketing, go-to-market planning & execution, customer communications & content marketing, internal & external communications & Booking Partnerships brand strategy.
- Product positioning: Develop clear positioning & pricing strategies for our range of products, including new product launches.
- Go-to-market strategy: Develop & execute go-to-market strategies across key segments & channels supporting a large global sales organisation being at the forefront of emerging commercial opportunities.
- Content Development: Establish & execute our brand & communications strategy to key audiences: business travelers, corporate customers, strategic partners, industry, & Booking.com employees.
- Customer Communications: Manage integrated customer communications strategy, content marketing, customer onboarding, & ongoing customer engagement & communications representing Booking Partnerships at leading industry events, conferences & trade shows.
- Lead generation: Develop & execute global scaled lead generation campaigns for both Enterprise & SME target audiences.
- Provide sustained contribution to overall Booking Partnerships strategy & management as a member of the Booking Partnerships commercial leadership team.
- Experience in a role leading a global marketing organization & a proven track record in taking end-to-end responsibility of marketing online B2B products, from idea generation to (local) execution
- Experience in the B2B online/SaaS industry, & accommodation technology products & services a strong plus.
- Demonstrable examples of highly creative marketing thinking & execution.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments & stakeholders.
- Strong leadership & communication skills within a highly matrixed organisation.
- Experience in public speaking.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- & medium-term goals.
- Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast, & applying your learnings.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves & get things done.
- With a proven track record of 10+ years in a senior B2B marketing or other business leadership roles, preferably in the web-based software or hospitality industries.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement & lucrative compensation, including bonuses & stock potential. We also offer what we call the Booking Deal with other competitive perks & benefits. This position is based in Amsterdam & is open to candidates worldwide. In the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working & living in Amsterdam.