Were one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because were building a better way to get home & our customers love it. By combining smarter technology with an award-winning team of mortgage experts, were making homeownership so simple it feels magical.
So far, weve:
- Helped more than 10,000 families get home
- Financed over $3B in loans
- Saved families an average of $32,000 in fees over the life of their loans
- Grew our geographic coverage to 36 states, up from 15 states from a year ago
And were not slowing down. We continue to outpace the rest of the industry at every turn.
Our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech & finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, Ally Bank, American Express, Citigroup & others have invested over $150MM in Better & our vision of making homeownership magical.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support our core operational strategy, continuous improvement & non-stop optimization of our operations processes & systems leveraging a highly data-driven approach
- Generate novel analyses that educate business decisions & drive KPI execution (e.g. productivity, cycle time, quality)
- Work cross-functionally to optimize existing processes for our global operations teams
- Build an automated operations system that will continue to transform the industry
- Support capacity modeling to ensure were utilized properly
Bonus points for:
- Certification in Six Sigma / lean / other process improvement methodologies
- Prior experience working in R/Python
- 2-3+ years of experience in a strategic operational role
- Strong quantitative background in data analysis & modeling (SQL/Tableau is preferred)
- Strong bias-to-action, as well as a strong sense of practicality & effectiveness
- Highly adaptable, & able to thrive in ambiguous or uncertain environments
- Strong communication & relationship-building skills