VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare by empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions & engage patients in meaningful ways.We work with thousands of clinicians & healthcare disruptors across the country to build & contribute to our platform, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are adding to our technology & analytics recruitment team & are looking for an exceptional recruiting coordinator who is interested in learning how to become an exceptional technical sourcer and, eventually, recruiter.
Youll be a valued partner to our talent acquisition, technology, & analytics teams, & will drive key initiatives fostering a best-in-class experience for candidates & employees alike throughout their VillageMD journey. We are looking for someone who demonstrates a track record of building meaningful relationships across the organization including exercising discretion & maintaining confidentiality with sensitive matters. We need to be able to depend on you to get the job done, deliver well in advance of deadlines, & to make sure the quality of our work is unmatched. Being highly organized & attentive to details is a must, along with curiosity & thirst for innovation, as our team always strives to do things more effectively & efficiently.
Some examples of work you will own as the Talent Coordinator/Sourcer, Technology & Analytics at VillageMD:
- Planning & managing complex candidate interview scheduling for the talent acquisition team, which will require extensive coordination across multiple geographies & interviewers
- Communicating interview & travel arrangements with candidates in a timely, enthusiastic, & hospitable manner always with a focus on excellent candidate experience
- Collaborating with the technology, analytics, & talent teams to create, implement, organize & maintain process documentation including process flows, project plans, training materials, job descriptions, templates, etc.
- Identifying areas of process improvement, efficiencies, & generating new, innovative ideas to help the team function at its highest capacity if it can be better, make it better!
- Assist with new employee onboarding to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to new-hire & coordinating with hiring managers throughout onboarding experience
- Assisting with event planning for tech & analytics talent or company events
- Managing ad hoc reporting requests & collaborating with talent operations to support regular talent reporting requirements
- Researching potential events, groups, websites & sources that will lead the team to the best talent
- Being proactive & assisting the team with a wide variety of administrative tasks to allow them to them to maximize their time on critical business initiatives
- Take on new & innovative candidate sourcing methods for technology & analytics positions
- Perform first-round screenings with candidates for technology & analytics positions, telling our company story & garnering essential details for effective vetting
What will make you successful here?
- A high service orientation while championing an outstanding process experience for candidates & our business partners
- Proven project management skills evidenced by the ability to effectively coordinate multiple candidates & interviews, internal client relationships, meeting deadlines & adhering to established budgets
- Able to handle & respect confidential material with absolute discretion
- Demonstrated organizational skills & the ability to multi-task & deliver quality outcomes while effectively managing multiple competing priorities
- Collaborating effectively across the organization to continuously earn trust & establish strong relationships that position talent as a critical partner
- Strong communication skills with a focus on consistent & timely follow-up & follow-through, & an innate ability to build rapport with candidates
- A desire to be accountable for owning problems from design to implementation
- An unparalleled sense of urgency & commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- High level of organization, detail-orientation, & ability to manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- Self-assuredness & high tolerance for ambiguity & shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
What you bring to VillageMD:
- A minimum of one year of coordinator or executive administrative support experience including heavy candidate scheduling, interview & travel coordination (Outlook scheduling experience a must)
- Excellent ability to relate to both candidates & employees focusing on personal interests & technical experience & capabilities
- Excitement & passion for technology & being part of a close-knit, entrepreneurial team
- An aptitude for analyzing data & preparing executive-facing reports in support of advancing talent initiatives with the business
- Experience in startup or growth technology company appreciated
- Extreme flexibility & the desire to be a key contributor to an energetic & passionate team
- A low ego & humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication & doing what you say you will do
- Previous experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS preferred
- Bachelors Degree required
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.