at Magnet Media
Magnet Media is seeking an experienced Event/Experiential Producer for an upcoming project in NYC. A creative & analytical thinker, the ideal candidate should be capable of handling quantitative & technical duties while also using their eye for design to implement the visual aspects of the event. Event Producer will juggle many different tasks & collaborate with a wide range of teams in order to craft the story & oversee the vision, so they must be a highly-organized, great communicator with the ability to prioritize many different simultaneous tasks.
- Coordinate Technical Needs - The Event Producer must oversee all production & technical aspects of an event presentation, from directing client to creating the creative content. On event day, they ensure the set-up & working order of all audio-visual equipment & work closely with technical directors to implement their vision.
- Create Event Concepts - During the initial stages of the event, the Event Producer participates in ideation, collaborating with a designer for the event in order to generate concepts & brainstorm ideas. The Event Producer then utilizes extensive research, experience & event knowledge in order to help develop a plan for the execution of these ideas in conjunction with the client.
- Perform Site Inspection - In order to ensure the event runs as it should, the Event Producer will perform initial site inspections & test all equipment to ensure that the venue is adequate & the equipment functions up to standard. He or she will attend event rehearsals to ensure that everything continues to run smoothly & oversee show run-downs before the actual event to solve any technical errors or event issues.
- Background in Production
- Proven project management abilities
- Management or supervisory experience
- Previous Producer experience
- Knowledge of specific event niche (Women in Finance)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
*Please include recommendations, work samples and/or reel with your application.