Refinery29 is the leading media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 425 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, & live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration & tools to discover & pursue a more independent, stylish, & informed life. Please visitwww.refinery29.com/en-us,www.refinery29.com/en-ca,www.refinery29.ukandwww.refinery29.defor more information & to browse content.
About the Team:
Our Client Services group is responsible for leading post-sale campaigns through expert client relationships, communication, & implementation of highly custom media & content programs. Client Services leads liaise between client & internal makers to ensure campaign success.
Client Services leads are in charge of providing timelines, setting expectations with clients, routing deliverables & feedback for both content & media, managing clients on set, reporting, optimizing & overall ensuring a smooth post-sale experience.
Client Services works with Sales, Media Solutions, Marketing Strategy, & our in-house creative & production teams (including edit, social, talent, events, video, photo) to execute creative ideas that underscore WHY R29 is THE choice for driving cultural relevance with young women.
What Makes an R29er?
You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a key point person for custom content & ad executions for our agencies & clients.
- Set up partnerships internally by supporting the execution process for key clients
- Kick-off campaign with clients; create & manage all timelines, assets & strategizing ways to optimize for post sale deliverables.
- Manage client correspondence by leading the process through setting up weekly calls with client, making optimization recommendations & sharing all post-sale deliverables of core campaigns.
- Work with cross-functional groups internally to lead the custom content campaigns to ensure assets are distributed & delivered (editorial, social, talent, video, photo, events, Ad Ops)
- Present learnings & recommendations for key clients & analyzing the campaign to gather strategic insights
- Craft a compelling campaign wrap report with your seller once program has wrapped
- Support the larger pod with requests for screenshots, reporting, & deliverable routing
What you have:
- experience with digital media, integrated marketing, account management, media planning, or relevant agency or publisher experience
- Experience helping clients execute rich custom branded campaigns
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines & work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication & organizational skills
- Fluent in Microsoft, Google, & Apple iWorks suites including Google slides, Keynote, Excel, etc.
- Proven ability to deliver white glove client service
To be successful here, you are already:
- A trusted teammate - your employees, peers, & co-workers value your ideas & contributions.
- Willingness to learn - you are passionate about building a career in marketing & are leaning in to attend trainings & work with Account Directors to develop your skills.
- Purpose-driven - Refinery29 is committed to supporting women in claiming their power in big & small ways. We are a purpose & mission-driven company & love people who have a passion to make a difference in their work.
- Self-starter - You have a vision for what needs to be done & you go about doing it & getting it done. You will not be micro-managed here. Well expect you to take full ownership of your area & your results.
- Open, collaborative & curious - this is an ever-changing company & we value people who listen & collaborate with an open mind for possible new ways of doing things.