Aircall's mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system. Our platform easily integrates with CRM, support, & SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to deliver superior service. As a Team member at Aircall, you'll be interacting day by day with passionate people.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive Aircall's EMEA & APAC SEO strategy in cooperation with SEO agencies
- Design, execute & report on SEO experiments
- Develop scoring methodology for market & competitor keywords
- Identify, evaluate & prioritize scalable web platform & page-level SEO projects based on traffic & revenue growth opportunities
- Influence our growth strategy by working closely across multiple key teams to ensure top SEO performance
- Forecast SEO performance , set SEO targets, build reporting & communicate pacing towards targets
- Manage & develop internal & external link building strategy
- Setup SEO tools & regularly maintain dashboards
- Manage vendors & ensure that deliverables meet business requirements & brand guidelines to a high standard
- 3-5 years of SEO specific experience
- Validated results driving SEO initiatives in a fast-moving, dynamic & international organization
- You are an energetic & creative SEO enthusiast
- Fluency in French & English (German is a strong plus)
- Extensive B2B Saas experience
- Confidence in project management
- In-depth understanding of how search engines work, SEO optimization techniques, principles of sound SEO strategies, & all key & recent industry changes
- Deep understanding of how & why technical issues, including crawl errors, redirection, duplication, & site speed, can impact website performance
- Experience with keyword research, strategy assessments, & competitive analyses.
- Extensive experience using SEO-related tools like Screaming Frog, Searchmetrics, SEMrush, Botify, AHREFs
- Strong analytical & reporting skills & proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Excel
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.