Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As part of the Brazil Marketing team, the Marketing Director will be responsible to deliver strategic & tactical marketing value to our key Merchants in Brazil working closely leadership team & MSA team.
The Director will lead, design & implement co-marketing programs with clients to drive both merchant & issuers by converting client's investment into Visa marketing activation. The Director will also drive Marketing Value Added Services (VAS) to key clients focused on merchants & co-brands partnerships (not limited to).
In addition, the Director will be responsible to develop project briefings, work with agencies, develop business proposals, build business cases, identify & explore new ideas & activate Visas asset.
It is an exciting opportunity to contribute on client marketing strategies development, plans & oversee the implementation focused on build long-term partnerships, which will contribute to consolidate our brand to the market.
The successful candidate will be passionate for the work, have an innovative thinking & millennial mindset, drive team-building spirit, challenge the status quo, bring business solutions aligned with client strategies & possess a strong drive to succeed
This position will report to Client Marketing - Senior Marketing Director.
- Bring the best of Visa marketing to our key clients & work cohesively with the Visa marketing community locally, regionally & globally Business Development team, MS&A teams, Product & Visa Consulting Analytics.
- Work with Business Development Team to invest client incentives or media investments into tailor-made joint-marketing campaigns with the objective of driving acquisition, activation, usage & retention.
- Deliver on high quality agreed marketing programs, evaluating effectiveness & efficiency of programs executions to continuously optimize performance.
- Determine the best use of Visa assets (aligned with client strategies) & optimal outcomes for Visa & partners.
- Ensure a client centric view in the development & implementation of all campaigns aligned with Visas communication strategy.
- Strive to build long-term partnership focused on offering Visa business solutions through marketing opportunities
- Contribute to developing deeper client partnerships & generating new revenue streams by providing Marketing VAS including marketing insight, data-driven marketing methodologies & marketing consulting services.
- Oversee all administrative deliveries related to client marketing project management & VAS including & not limited to procurement processes, contract management & VIK process management.
Marketing Strategy & Activities
- Develop marketing strategies & VAS selling strategies in close cooperation with local, regional & global stakeholders including product, Visa Consulting, Business Development & Merchant Sales & Acquiring.
- Deliver marketing insights & data capabilities & other Marketing VAS to driver deeper partnerships with our partners.
- Ensure client marketing needs are being met through cross-functional & regional teams on insights, measurement & co-creation requirements.
- Build strong marketing account plan proposals based on our business partnerships focused on our goals.
- Manage & be the expert to build communication plans focused on leverage co-brand work with clients.
- Review implementation of marketing plans on an ongoing basis & provide guidance to external & internal stakeholders to ensure KPIs are on track.
- Work with clients to drive internal staff advocacy for the Visa brand.
- Champion & work as custodian of Visa brand.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a services marketing team, ideally (but not specifically) from similar industries such as Financial Services, Technology or FinTech
- Demonstrated marketing strategy & campaign management, particularly in partnership
- Demonstrated selling skills & client engagement skills
- Analytical skills to establish, track & improve KPIs & return on investment & other measurement tools
- Understands creative & media agency remuneration models
- Strong communication skills specially on media strategy & planning
- Experience in client relationship
- Digital, social & mobile marketing proficiency
- Negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Availability to travel
- Champions creativity, bold ideas & new ways of doing things
- Proactively seeks new ways of problem solving & collaboration
- Innovates quickly when new information surfaces
- Asks bold & stretching questions to challenge status-quo in a constructive manner
- Actively engages in & promotes an environment of inclusion & diversity of thought
- Solutions-focused & connects the dots to leverage the best of Visa's assets & resources
- Communicates openly, honestly & respectfully
- Expellant self-awareness
- Communication skills & stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrates energy & positive responses when tackling challenging problems & views complicated tasks as engaging or motivating
- Quickly recovers from any setbacks & adapts quickly to changes in the environment
- Strong verbal & written presentation skills
- Team player
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.