PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
As a Principal QA Automation Engineer - AdServer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with hardware & software industry technical experts & design teams to come up with test requirements & specifications. You will work with team of QA engineers to plan/execute tests to validate & benchmark several server side features capable of serving more than 100+ billion request a day coming at scale of millions of requests in a second (QPS). You will be developing automated test suites to increase functional & integration automation test coverage & benchmark performance of PubMatic AdServer & calibrate QA Automation tools using object-oriented programming.
Your innovations, test plans, execution & inputs will help in building new scalablesoftware solutions & Products at PubMatic.
- Experience in leading the team of Automation QA engineers for minimum 1-2 years.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Hands on experience in QA Automation Framework development & Design & Strong hold on data structures.
- Hands on experience with Automating any backend applications (e.g db , server side). Preferred language Python/Shell Scripting
- Strong Understanding of OS & performance benchmarking
- Experience with Performance testing using JMeter, Scale & Reliability testing
- Good debugging skills , Knowledge of relational databases.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.