At Teads, we value the experiences that our clients have with our brand at every step. We believe that:
- Everyone at Teads plays a role in making this experience efficient, strategic & most importantly, beneficial for our clients
- The sum of all interactions that a client has with the Teads brand impacts their overall experience & that no detail is too small to perfect
- By being proactive & intuitive, we can leave our clients feeling energized
About the Role
As a member of the Customer Experience team, the Customer Experience Coordinator is an entry level function & will be part of a team responsible for every phase of the customer journey. This includes, but is not limited to, reporting on key client metrics, executing screenshots & assisting with other support activities.
The Customer Experience Coordinator will be responsible for achieving the following outcomes within the first year:
- Within 1 month of hire: successfully complete formal onboarding program
- Within 3 months of hire: demonstrate ability to manage basic tasks within allotted deadlines
- Within 6 months of hire: demonstrate full autonomy on basic tasks
- Within 9 months of hire: identify areas of inefficiency & establish projects & processes to improve that area
- Within 1 year of hire: demonstrate basic understanding of the full customer experience
The ultimate aim of the Customer Experience Coordinator is to achieve the outcomes listed above. In order to achieve those outcomes, we imagine that the Customer Experience Coordinator will spend their time in the following ways:
Activation & Delivery
- Executing screenshots & demos for customers
- Implementing third party ad server pixels into our creative enhancement studio for campaign tracking purposes
- Manipulating reporting to address the specific needs of our customers
- Managing basic projects based on current business needs
- Bachelors Degree, Associate Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Has a proven track record of exceptional time management effectively plans long-term & big picture projects, while maintaining day-to-day effectiveness
- Continually promotes & achieves high standards of quality at work, applies attention to detail to execution & constantly looks for problems to solve & ways to improve
- Has a track-record of meeting (or surpassing) ambitious goals in a fast-paced, competitive environment over a sustained period of time.
- Demonstrates comfort engaging with strategic clients, is an avid problem solver, proactive & a creative thinker
- Has some understanding of the intricacies of tactical systems & processes (e.g., third party ad servers, verification vendor platforms, DSPs, Salesforce, etc.)
- Cultivates & maintains strong, productive relationships with a range of internal & external stakeholders
- Possesses exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Takes a collaborative approach to their work; understands the limitations of their own perspective & works hard to understand the interests/perspectives of others
- Team player
===== ABOUT TEADS =====
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021