- Manage & develop the Global WFM team, ensuring the correct skills are present within the team in order to support the operation success of the WorldRemit Contact Centres & optimum costs.
- Establish strategic plans & the business performance for WorldRemit CS
- Financial planning & budget tracking & working closely with central functions to ensure that operational forecasts are communicated & tracked against demand.
- To own & drive the business strategy for Management information for WorldRemit CS. Work with the insight team to form collaborative BI team which will create easy & understandable information, which is used to drive change, support a high performing culture & help WR understand its customers.
- Set & Monitor service levels across any outsourced agencies used by WorldRemit CS
- Ownership of the following processes for WorldRemit CS Budgeting, Capacity Planning, Scheduling, Shift Planning, & Queue Management.
- To own the WorldRemit Telephony architecture & administration.
- Owner of the relationship for the Vendor Management for telephony & the Workforce Management system.
- Budgetary responsibility for licensing for telephony & WFM systems
- Produce short, mid & long - term forecasts (contact volumes, distributions, AHT, & shrinkages) & work with the head office on the centres budgeting.
- Review the accuracy of forecasts/schedules, providing feedback recommendations for improvements
- Create & distribute schedules/rosters based on short-term forecast, operational targets & the workforces availability, restrictions & preferences. Identify potential issues & liase with Contact Centre & Team Managers for resolution.
- Support internal agent requirement through planned shrinkage planning to support internal ESAT.
- Any other requirements to support the success of WorldRemit.
- Must possess at least a Bachelors degree, any field
- 5+ Years working in a WFM Leadership role
- Experience in scheduling employees for multiple sites operating as a virtual centre in different time zone and/or with multiple languages.
- Experience in running & owning the telephony function of a contact centre
- Experience in working in a fast - growing company
- Good knowledge of the Philippines working time regulations.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to collate & analyse data & deliver this to achieve maximum results.
- Strong communication skills within all levels of the business
- Experience using a workforce management platform & telephony systems (ideally: Teleopti WFM & NewVoiceMedia telephony system)