Qualtrics is experiencing hyper-growth globally & in Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ). Qualtrics has an amazing sales team, able to deliver fantastic growth & bring in the best customers in the world. We are looking for an expert Head of Digital to lead APJs digital efforts to generate pipeline through effective online advertising, support our APJ sales force, & efficiently grow our advertising program. As well as ensuring we have a strong international search engine optimization, content strategy & user experience optimisation on all APJ localized websites. Reporting to the APJ Marketing Director, this role is absolutely vital to Qualtrics growing the APJ business.
The Expectation for Success:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience actively & successfully managing paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, media buying, & landing page optimisation.
- Proven track record of planning, building, & optimising large scale, complex, & successful performance display advertising, searchmarketing/SEM/PPC, & paid social, preferably in B2B SaaS Marketingacross multiple APJ countries.
- Highly analytical mindset & quantitative skills with the ability to interpret performance data, analyse campaign CPA goals, & make adjustments to key performance drivers
- Working knowledge of Excel (e.g. pivot tables & vlookups), web analytics, & bid management tools, including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, & other PPC/ad networks required
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills, business acumen & the ability to deliver projects to strict deadlines
- Through careful tracking & optimisation, to demonstrate ROI-positive leads & fuel Qualtrics growth.
- Solid foundation in international search engine optimisation, content strategy & user experience optimisation.
Even Better if you Have ...
- Experience with A/B, MVT, & other content testing tools
- Experience of working globally both with a US-based leadership team & with APJ
A Day in the Life:
- Lead our APJdigitalmarketingefforts by driving exponential revenue growth across APJ markets (in multiple languages) via PPC, display advertising, remarketing, paid social, & otheronlineadvertising channels.
- Establish & manage the digital strategy for APJ.
- Manage & report on the APJ digital budget.
- Manage day-to-day optimisation activities including building & managing bidding strategies, quality score improvements, ad copywriting, testing & optimisation, keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign reporting & analysis, & continuous program improvement.
- Analyse & report on key performance data (top of funnel to bottom).
- Own measurement & tracking within analytics for paid channels through definition of goals, tracking events, & conversion triggers.
- Own cost-per-lead & cost-per-sale optimisation, focusing on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Work closely with marketing team members (content, social, customer marketing, etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy & drive high- quality traffic to core site & landing pages.
- Create & run landing page optimisation tests to increase conversion volume & quality.
- Managing international search engine optimisation, content strategy & user experience optimisation.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.