Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products & content that inspire people to get away more. In support of our mission, we are seeking a QA Analyst to join our Digital Product team.
Want to help us transform the travel experience? The ideal candidate will have had experience in 2+ years in the E-commerce/Retail industry, experience not just testing customer facing platforms, but also backend/admin (CMS) platforms too, & an understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology with working experience in an Agile environment. You will report to The QA Lead based in our New York City office.
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, anti-racism training, & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What youll do:
- Work as part of our agile team to deliver high quality experiences for our users
- Perform hands-on manual testing for functionality & usability
- Assist customer with UAT planning as needed
- Define & maintain quality assurance standards based on best practices
- Create & maintain test plans & test cases derived from user acceptance criteria
Who you are:
- You have a strong philosophy around QA & testing & know how to apply that to ensure software quality
- You have used a project management system like Jira & have experience with content management systems
- You are proactive, detail oriented & are able to work on multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal communication & problem-solving skill
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Passionate about transforming travel (but thats a given!)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.