Latch is seeking an exceptional SenioriOS Developer to join our engineering team! You will be an integral part of the group that is responsible for the mission-critical Latch mobile applications. You will work within cross-functional feature teams & collaborate closely with firmware engineers, designers, & product managers. You will work on products & features that span software & hardware to create seamless user-experiences for building managers, residents, & service providers. We are constantly exploring ways to stretch the limits of mobile technologies using concepts such as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), NFC, & CallKit.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Design & build mobile applications & features used by property managers, residents, & service providers in modern buildings.
- Leverage the entire mobile platform & on board hardware to solve complex problems.
- Ensure your mobile applications perform & scale in production.
- Build reusable components with elegant, intuitive interfaces.
- Work within cross-disciplinary groups to tackle complex use cases & interactions.
- BS (Required)/MS/PHD in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience.
- Expertise in Swift & the iOS SDK.
- Strong understanding of software design, architecture, data-structures, multi-threading, testing, security, & performance.
- Deep curiosity to learn new technologies, explore new ideas, & passion to implement them.
- Bonus: Experience releasing & managing iOS apps in the Apple App Store.
- Bonus: Experience developing software for devices that use Bluetooth Low Energy in both a Central & Peripheral role.
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture backed startup building the worlds first complete smart access system. We now boast over 100 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City. We offer unlimited Paid Time Off & a competitive health package. And we offer an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, & dynamic peers. And there is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.