Cheddar is the leading post-cable news, media, & entertainment company & currently broadcasts two live video news networks: Cheddar, a business news network covering the most innovative executives, founders, products, & technologies transforming our lives & economy; & Cheddar Big News, a fast-paced, young, non-partisan general news & headline news network.
The company broadcasts from the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange, its street level studio in the glass corner of the Sprint Store in the Flatiron Building, WeWork in Los Angeles, & the White House.
Cheddar was founded by Jon Steinberg, President & Chief Operating Officer of BuzzFeed from 2010 to 2014. Its investors include Lightspeed Venture Partners, Raine Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Liberty Global, Comcast Ventures, AT&T, Amazon, Antenna Group, Ribbit Capital, The New York Stock Exchange, Altice USA, 7 Global Capital, & Denstu Ventures.
About This Role:
Cheddar is seeking an enthusiastic programmatic analyst to execute & monitor the day-to-day revenue activity & relationships with programmatic partners to optimize performance & revenue generation for Rate My Professors. The right candidate will have experience in the digital media/advertising space & strong familiarity with the operating models of Ad Serving Companies, Supply Side Platforms (SSPs), Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Media Agencies, & Trading Desks. The Programmatic Yield analyst will be a detail-oriented problem solver capable of distilling data into actionable recommendations to grow our business.
- Monitor key revenue & performance metrics across Rate My Professors programmatic partners
- Drive effective decision making by aggregating/normalizing data from multiple sources & compiling it into a digestible & actionable format
- Flag & troubleshoot issues ad delivery issues to quickly resolve & minimize revenue impact
- Manage & understand the complete picture of programmatic inventory utilization & provide clear explanation of bottlenecks & recommended action steps to improve fill-rate
- Support maintenance of programmatic revenue model to forecast CPM & revenue delivery for financial budgeting & pacing
- Build & maintain relationships with demand partners & other tech vendors
- Stay up-to-date on industry developments, issues, & trends
- At least 2+ years of digital media/advertising experience, preferably focusing on programmatic
- Knowledge of programmatic buy-types & vendors in the programmatic space
- Experience troubleshooting technical ad issues & finding root-causes
- Proven analytical & quantitative skills with a creative problem-solving mindset
- Experience with the start-upculture or an organization experiencing rapid growth & diversification
Our Benefits & Culture:
The Cheddar team moves at lightning speed & our employees have the opportunity to make an extraordinary impact. We are growing fast & achieving milestones every day. Our team is direct, relentless, ethical, proactive, & different. All of our full time employees receive a competitive compensation & benefits package, which includes stock options, health, dental, & vision insurance, disability & life insurance, 401K, discounted gym membership, commuter benefits, generous paid leave, drinks & snacks, team events, happy hours, & more.
Cheddar is an equal opportunity employer, & we actively cultivate an inclusive workplace that celebrates diversity. We welcome all candidates & are committed to hiring people with a wide variety of experiences & backgrounds. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, familial or marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.