Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
To support the Senior Souring Lead & Head of Sourcing in determining & managing the sourcing strategy within a defined category or sub categories (Professional Services, HR & Legal), identifying & engaging with key senior stakeholders to ensure a robust methodology is utilised to identify requirements, search & appraise appropriate supply sources & negotiate contracts. To manage the Visa sourcing process, including a detailed category market analysis & preparation of materials/reporting formats for management gateways. The jobholder will also support the Senior Sourcing Lead in providing sourcing & procurement advice to designated business areas, acting as a category centre of expertise to the business, & will contribute to the wider strategic planning of the Procurement Team.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business requirements & to define & implement the category strategy, plans & processes for sourcing goods & services within a designated category or sub-categories, supported by the Senior Sourcing Lead.
- Support the Senior Sourcing Lead by acting as a point of excellence to a specific business or function within Europe, supporting the leadership team, helping to formulate sourcing strategies that meet their business goals & assisting with any strategic decision making that requires procurement input.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge & understanding of the business / function's business drivers & have a comprehensive understanding of how this fits into the overall Visa business strategy.
- Advise the business / function on procurement policies, processes & best practice, providing support as required.
- Supporting the Senior Sourcing Lead on the planning & prioritisation activities of the category or sub-categories, to ensure that the most important opportunities in terms of business needs, cost savings & risk mitigation are delivered & that the right priorities are selected.
- Manage & drive key sourcing activities for business projects ensuring that they are delivered on time & to budget with appropriate risk management.
- Maintain a holistic view across Visa both Europe & globally, identifying opportunities for consolidation of business requirements.
- Develop & maintain long-term relationships with key existing strategic suppliers & identify potential new partners within categories of responsibility.
- Manage & ensure compliance to Visa's sourcing process, acting as a champion & internal consultant for each stage in the process.
- Develop category or sub-category strategy, plans, sourcing pipelines & savings
- Work with Finance Business Partners throughout budget setting process ensuring alignment to the category sourcing pipeline
- Own, manage & track cost savings targets.
- Guide & support junior colleagues on sourcing & related procurement matters.
- Contribute to the wider Sourcing Teams (Europe & Global) & provide representation on key change programmes & leadership forums across Visa.
- Develop relationships with Global Procurement counterparts ensuring alignment with the Global procurement strategy
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a business or legal discipline
- Postgraduate procurement accreditation preferred (MCIPS or MIIAPS)
- Strong background inspecific category sourcing experience in complex markets
- Proven track record in category / sub-categories, with comparable levels of spend & complexity
- Proven capability in negotiating sourcing deals in complex markets
- Strong levels of subject matter expertise, with deep market & supplier knowledge
- Good knowledge & application of best practice strategic sourcing process
- Good IT skills & working knowledge of Ariba or equivalent e-procurement system
- Good supplier & contract management experience would be valuable
- Demonstrable influencing skills & senior stakeholder management
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills
- Project management experience would be an asset
- Energy, pace & an impeccable track record of delivery
- Experience in working in a fast paced Global organisation with multiple reporting lines
Training & Development:
Visa are committed to your professional development & growth. Our Europe Finance (London) has received both trainee & professional accreditationfrom ACCA & CIMA.
These accreditations recognise Visa Europe's high standards of staff training & development. As such we want to ensure our new hires are aware of the opportunities to them, as well as the on-going support they will receive.
Trainees & Professional Qualified Individuals can take advantage of the following to support their career development:
- Wide range of learning opportunities offered by Visa to employees
- Supported learning through ACCA & CIMA
- Simplified CPD & performance objective sign off
- Dedicated assistance when needed from the Professional bodies
- Discounted prices on a range of qualifications & support
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.