Pluralsight is seeking a high-performing Demand Program Manager to aid a world-class revenue engine & drive the company's already rapid growth. Reporting to the Regional Head of Demand, this individual will be responsible for developing & executing the tactical demand generation program aligned to the targets & strategy of the region/segment. The Demand Program Manager has strategic, programmatic & operational responsibilities related to the demand creation objectives, including acquisition, engagement, & acceleration.
This role owns the collection, creation, & distribution of the regional tactical plan & works across all demand Marketing channels to achieve pipeline targets. Specific responsibilities include determining the tactical mix, setting individual program goals & measurement criteria, driving the execution timeline, & partnering with marketing team members on the optimization of the tactics. This role supports the demand centers & works in partnership with multiple disciplines to drive the plan, including digital marketing, field marketing, product marketing, & brand.
What you'll own:
- Works with Head of Regional Demand to develop & execute the regional demand plan to drive pipeline & revenue targets through sales teams.
- Owns the execution & optimization of the regional plan & programs, including tactic scope, target outcomes, key metrics & measures, & required inputs & resources to deliver.
- Partners with Pluralsight's portfolio of demand generation & fulfillment channels, including content syndication, website, social, SEO, PPC, email marketing, nurture, webinars, & more
- Collaborates with Digital & Field marketing to ensure a cohesive creation, execution & testing/optimization of tactics to increase results
- Role held accountable to pipeline/revenue impact - sourced & influenced, program performance, tactic performance, timeline performance, & operational efficiency
- Documents & communicates/distributes tactical plan for demand creation program implementation across the organization, including recommendations on where improvements can be made
Who you're committed to being:
- A people leader & effective listener who uses strong information gathering & empathy skills for uncovering & defining deliverables, needs & outcomes.
- Accountable to excellence. You want to sign-up for a hard revenue number. You are impact & objective focused & work entrepreneurially to exceed targets.
- An amazing communicator & effective influencer. People trust & follow you.
- A self-motivated leader who thrives in a fast-paced team environment & is readily adaptable to changing market & organizational requirements
Experience you'll need:
- 3+ years' experience in roles of increasing responsibility supporting demand generation, with demonstrated & impactful results in terms of metrics such as lead & opportunity creation, velocity/conversion rates through the demand waterfall, & closed business
- 3+ years of expertise in B2B SaaS is required with proven track record of building, developing, & project managing high-performing demand plans
- Deep domain expertise across demand generation disciplines, including content marketing, digital marketing, marketing technology, data infrastructure, & analytics/reporting
- Fluency in demand generation metrics & approaches to test & optimize them.
- Excellent strategic thinking & ability to lead through influence. Highly analytical nature, with an ability to roll up sleeves & go deep as needed to improve performance & outcomes.
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering & empathy skills for uncovering & defining deliverables, needs & outcomes
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA desirable
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.