Customer centricity is at the forefront of everything we do at Away & the Customer Experience Team is the heart of that movement. We are looking for Full-Time - Customer Experience (CX) Associate Manager to join our growing team. Our beliefs are centered around transforming travel & reimagining the type of experience we can provide for the travelers of the world. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth & development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business & create a more meaningful employee experience. You will be working on an exciting, transformative team with supportive management & leadership!
- Performance Driven - understands the value of leveraging the data to drive performance & the achievement of success metrics as it relates to the customer experience & overall brand perception.
- Open - able to see all situations from a perspective other than your own with an acute ability to empathize with our customers.
- Problem Solver must be a forward thinker & decision maker in a fast-paced environment; make sound decisions that lead to results & meaningful experiences.
- Thoughtful - foster a positive & enthusiastic environment for both the customer & the internal team at Away; genuinely love interacting with the customer & building relationships.
- Demonstrates Integrity honest & ethical in all interactions in & outside of the office environment. You uphold company values & policies while maintaining the integrity of the content & delivery.
- Effective Communicator must be an excellent communicator, able to listen well & understand the needs of our customer & the business. You express ideas clearly & directly after actively listening.
- Support a team of 10 12 associates in all areas of customer experience performance including but not limited to relationship building, productivity, quality assurance & career growth & development.
- Support all associates to deliver transformative customer experiences & develop lasting relationships via all channels that customers interact with us.
- Be innovative about ways in which we can optimize workflows within the department to enhance each customers experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of all of Aways products.
- Partner with management to maintain department KPIs for service levels & quality whilst driving consistency across all teams.
- Be the point of escalation for highly sensitive customer issues while insuring maintaining integrity & adherence to our core values
- Serve as a proud brand ambassador of Away, constantly championing our core values.
- Troubleshoot & resolve customer issues with the utmost care & respect by listening to their problems & offering innovative & meaningful resolutions.
- Share customer feedback & information with other team members & leaders within CX in order to continuously improve & evolve the customer experience.
- Contribute to an open, thoughtful & people-obsessed team culture by embodying those values through your actions.
- College degree preferred
- 1+ years of management experience
- Excellent written, verbal, & listening skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Genuine love for travel
- Proven track record of leading employees in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Passionate about creating memorable customer experiences through upholding our brand values
- Customer-centric with a passion for connecting with people from all walks of life
- Empathy, warmth, humility, & a sense of humor
- A thoughtful, positive attitude that empowers you to assist our customers every day
- Ability to work 40 hours per week -- can include days, evenings & weekends
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel.We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have flexible PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees.Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, monthly reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career.Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive.Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages.We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more. You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team breakfasts & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com)is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to enhance your travel experience. Were building a company with a mission to make travel more seamlessstarting with luggage. We started in 2016 with one foundational piece: The Carry-On. Today, were working to build the #1 travel brand in the world.
To date weve sold more than 500,000 suitcases, opened several retail locations, expanded internationally to meet our customers where they are, launched an in-house media division, & grown to a team of more than 150 people. We know thats just the beginning.
Fast Company named us one of their 2018 Top 10 Most Innovative Companies, we were selected as one of TIME's 50 Genius Companies of 2018, included on LinkedIn's "Top Startups of 2018" list, & called a Breakthrough Brand with Ingenious Marketing by Adweek.