Own the deployment & support processes for technology systems in our stores across the country (and Canada!)
Were searching for a Retail Store Technology Coordinator to help promote Warby Parkers seamlessly integrated shopping experience across all of our brick-and-mortar stores. In this position, you'll oversee how we set up our technology systems & applications in retail locations in the U.S. & Canada. In addition to offering these store teams continued assistance, youll constantly seek ways to fine-tune our deployment processes, ensuring were providing a best-in-class experience. This is a highly collaborative role in which you'll work closely with our Technology Services, Retail Operations, & Engineering teams, as well as Construction Product Managers, external partners, & other stakeholders. If this sound like your cup of tea (or coffeeor yerba mate?), read on!
What youll do:
- Manage the procurement, timelines, installation, & support of in-store hardware, network, & retail systems
- Coordinate internet installation, equipment deliveries, & technical labor
- Partner with the Security Operations team to deliver network configurations & perform device testing
- Maintain & update documentation used across teams & vendors
- Ensure that all stakeholders stay educated on decisions & progress
- Oversee quality control & testing for all endpoint devices & user-related hardware
- Serve as the point of contact for all tech-related questions for on-site Technicians, Design teams, Construction Project Managers, vendors, & architects
- Constantly seek new processes to improve the quality of our store rollouts, reducing installation time & cost
Who you are:
- Backed by 1-3 years of project management or retail IT support experience within a fast-paced organization
- Detail-oriented & able to prioritize tasks for yourself & others, especially when balancing multiple projects
- An excellent communicator (both in writing & in person) who can speak to both technical & non-technical team members with clarity & efficiency
- A positive, unflappable spirit who leads by example
- Naturally curiousyou dive deep into all available information in pursuit of both technical & business details
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels & designing our frames in house, were able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lensesa fraction of the going price!).
In the last eight years, weve grown to over 60 retail locations in the U.S. & Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, & launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the worlds most innovative companies.
We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social & environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally & distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (Were big believers that businesses can scale & be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work & no play makes an extremely dull office, & no one likes an extremely dull office. (We sure dont.) As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, & other brain- (and/or taste-bud-) stimulating activities. It also doesnt hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits & perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Flexible My Time vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends & family)
- And more (just ask!)