We are looking for a FP&A manager to develop & oversee our strategic forecasting & analysis function, to provide ongoing feedback to management & support key business decisions. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering monthly management financial packages & providing ad hoc analysis that reveal critical business intelligence. You excel in a fast moving environment, & love a well presented analysis.
- Produce management financial packages on a monthly, quarterly, & annual basis, incorporating analysis of actuals against budget, an ongoing rolling forecast model, & any performance insight based on conversations with the operational teams
- Master & monitor Bark's financial KPIs on an ongoing basis, including common saas/subscription/recurring revenue metrics such as LTV/CAC, payback periods, decay curves, etc.
- Work closely with the accounting team & operational team to understand & analyze historical performance
- Work cross functionally with various business & operational teams to analyze & incorporate go forward business decision into the financial rolling forecast model
- Support the budgeting process & long-term financial planning with your financial modeling
- Provide ad hoc analysis & modeling to support ongoing business decisions as requested
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in finance, including experience within corporate FP&A and/or investment banking/private equity analyst program
- Experience in saas/subscription/recurring revenue
- Experience in a fast moving, high volume, direct to consumer company
- Proven track record in building financial models & budget templates, & tracking budgets, forecasts, & actuals
- Ability to understand, interpret, & summarize large quantities of complex data
- Excellent excel & powerpoint skills
- Experience with NetSuite & FP&A tools a plus
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey complex topics concisely & clearly in a written or verbal format
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, NY. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.