Operational Analytics & Performance Manager
Boston, MA or New York, NY
Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness, & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals, & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
Aetion, a science-driven healthcare analytics company, is looking for an experienced business professional to join our Delivery organization to support & drive operational & performance infrastructure, processes, & improvements over time. This individual will be an active owner & leader of operational analytics & will engage with & support internal initiatives around performance measurement & improvements, pricing models, & quarterly goals & objectives progress. The manager will work individually & as a part of a growing operations & performance team in a stimulating environment founded & led by scientific & industry leaders that provides many opportunities for professional development & growth. More experienced individuals may have additional responsibilities in leadership & mentorship.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Lead & own operational analytics for the Delivery organization & skillfully explore, understand, & visualize Delivery person- & team-level data to extract operational & performance insights.
- Define & generate informative baseline & prospective measurements of efficiency, cost (where applicable), productivity, quality, & success over time.
- Build, establish, & continuously improve operational & performance infrastructure within the Delivery organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of Delivery organization processes & workflows.
- Systematically identify areas of opportunities & implement functional performance improvement capabilities across the Delivery organization to reduce pain points & inefficiencies.
- Identify & facilitate programs aimed at increasing organizational efficiency, cost improvement, & scalability.
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field
- 1+ year relevant experience working with business performance in operations, process, or finance, preferably in a matrix model setting
- 1+ year experience conducting operational analytics & building pricing models
- Strong attitude for investigating, understanding, & analyzing operational data & processes
- Adept at using tools (i.e., Salesforce + TaskRay, SQL, Google Suite, Excel) to produce coherent & reproducible reports, models, & insights
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail, process, & organization
- Strong organizational & planning skills in a dynamic environment
- MBA degree, consulting and/or technology/software start-up experience
- Comfortable & adept at working cross-functionally & across reporting lines
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning/solving problems
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Resilience & tenacity in the face of setbacks
- Enthusiastic & passionate attitude
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match, & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.