For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, & sell more units. Today, theres a demand to have products & services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade & access new innovations & features constantly. This is the end of ownership & it changes everything. Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuoras leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing & packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, & disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning & our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a highly collaborative, outcome-oriented Strategic Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on this huge market opportunity.
As a Strategic Account Executive, youll focus on large established, fortune 500 companies to embrace digital transformation to be disruptors & avoid being disrupted. Youll enable the most established software, hardware, media, telecom & IOT companies to sustain rapid growth, capture more subscribers & transform their entire business.
This isnt just any software sales role. This will be the most interesting sale youve ever made as you, a trusted business partner take a seat at the decision-making table & pioneer business transformation with our future customers C-Suite & board members. You will be the CEO aka ZEO of your territory & career owning, driving the strategy & leading the sales cycle with a cross-functional team including our award-winning customer service team. Join us & be challenged & supported as a salesperson to grow as youll be surrounded by some of the brightest & most visionary people both in & outside of Zuora.
What youll achieve:
- Complete Zuoras in depth onboarding & sales training to become an expert in Zuoras messaging, products & services & unique sales approach
- Manage the complete & complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of Zuoras full suite of applications
- Develop your own territory plan & a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business enabling you to exceed your quarterly & annual sales quota
- Identify & qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, existing accounts & partners
- Evangelize the Zuora vision & complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events & account specific initiatives
- Work cross functionally with our sales development, marketing, product & customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Negotiate pricing & contractual terms as required to close the sale
- Accurately forecast profitable & predictable territory performance & required resources through adherence of our sales process
- Advocate your customers implementations & maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues
What youll need to be successful:
- 10+ years of solution sales experience managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory & account management, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or other software solutions
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems & utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals & the ability to effectively identify & sell to C-level executives
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships & working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept & business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written & oral, negotiation & presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work individually & on a collaborative team in a fast paced & continuously evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their experience & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort our ZEOs love working here & it shows in our 4+ rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com