Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Data Science Department:
Embedded in the NYC Tech Hub, we are building a cross-functional team of data scientists, analysts, & engineers with the mission to bring the modeling capabilities of our marketing organization to the next level. At HelloFresh we believe that automation & Machine Learning can take our marketing efforts to the next level by marrying the right customer with the proper advertisement. We will accomplish this using technology on a large scale instead of using manual processes. We are actively investing in the right people, data, & infrastructure to support this vision.
We are hiring our first USSenior Data Engineer to work alongside marketing!!. Our vision is to build an automated platform directing our marketing initiatives on delivering the right food box at the desired price point to the front door of all our customers.
We are currently developing 2 major projects:
1.Optimization of audiences & targeting across our foodtech platforms
- A data-driven & ROI based, campaign testing machine
- Design & build a world-class self-service data platform
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for design, build & maintenance of batch & real-time data pipelines.
- Understand & bring solutions for complex business problems, enabling insights that can empower better decision-making
- Work closely with data scientist to bring state of the art machine learning models in production
- Support hiring & mentoring of other engineers on the team
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years related experience
- Advanced Python & SQL skills & experience with Apache Spark, Amazon AWS, DevOps & Automation
- The ability to design, implement & deliver maintainable & high-quality code
- Understanding of data modeling, design patterns & the ability to build highly scalable & secured solutions
- Experience with job orchestration tools like Airflow, Luigi or similar
- Experiencecrunching large datasets in RDBMS solutions such as BigQuery, Postgres, MySQL, Impala ...
- Experience with end-to-end testing of data pipelines
- Knowledge of data science techniques & machine learning is a plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.