We are a global lifestyle brand built on transforming the travel experience. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Senior Analyst to join our Global Logistics team.
Want to help us transform the travel industry? The ideal candidate will help drive our efforts to measure, analyze, & provide insights into the performance of our global supply chain operations. The right candidate is passionate about developing a date-driven approach to operational excellence, & can work seamlessly across multiple functional teams. You will report to VP, Global Logistics & Fulfillment based in our New York City office.
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, Anti-racism training & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What youll do:
- Design & implement our global logistics & fulfilment data infrastructure & systems
- Partner with our analytics & data engineering teams to ensure that our operations team members have the information needed to monitor, measure, & manage our global logistics network
- Collaborate with our supply chain, analytics, customer experience, FP&A & other teams to ensure that our data informs strategic decision making across the organization
- Create, implement, & continuously improve scorecards that provide meaningful & actionable insights into each node of our supply chain, allowing Away operators & our supply chain partners to have real-time, fact-based conversations that lead to improved business health
- Proactively implement processes & tools to improve the operational effectiveness of the global supply chain operations organization
- Quickly turn views & analytics in response to new business opportunities & developments
- Partner closely with finance & data teams to track & report on every dollar Away spends in operations, creating & sharing insights with operations & finance teams
- Translate complex math into easy-to-understand, visually-engaging, & actionable insights
Who you are:
- You have +2 years professional experience in a highly analytical role such as business intelligence/analytics
- You have an understanding & strong interest in all aspects of supply chain operations in the context of a direct-to-consumer business
- Financially literate, understanding every aspect of a P&L in the context of a direct to consumer products company
- You tell stories with data
- You have experience turning abstract problems into actionable solutions & enjoy implementing new data-driven processes
- You are intellectually curious & identify areas of analysis that have potential to add business value
- You have strong Excel modeling skills, experience with SQL, Looker, Tableau or other business intelligence tools preferred
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
Passionate about transforming travel (but thats a given!)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, monthly reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team breakfasts & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. Since our launch in February 2016, we have sold more than a million travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to almost 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
We have been named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies for the second consecutive year, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIns Top Startups, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Start-Up.
Were building the #1 travel brand in the world -- come join us on this incredible adventure!
Away is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture & a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
Away is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.