The Senior Manager, Field Training is responsible for leading the learning & development of our national field teams. Reporting into the VP, Learning & Development, you will lead a learning & development team, focused on the growth & development of an employee population across the country, from New York to San Francisco. Under your direction, our operations team will learn, grow & execute with brilliance.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate on the CLEAR field training short & long term strategy development & socialization
- Lead the creation, execution & adoption of a broad range of training programs in the field including technical, security, product, operations & more
- Responsible for distributed team & execution of learning & development within assigned division contributing to team success
- Grow & lead a team of Divisional Field Trainers
- Design & operationalize CLEAR Centers of Excellence, ensuring field leadership team members are onboarded consistently to build operational competence
- Optimize training modules & processes to support field new hire onboarding programs
- Prioritize & manage multiple priorities, work streams & cross functional communication
- Build radically candid relationships that leave the field team better than how you found them
What you're great at:
- 5+ years of experience in learning & development/training
- 3+ years of experience working in the hospitality/retail/service industries
- Experience leading & developing a remote learning & development team
- Strong attention to detail & flawless execution
- Proactive & proven communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $130,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.