Company Description|Job Description
When extreme data requires companies to act with unprecedented agility, Kinetica powers business in motion. Kinetica is the instant insight engine for the Extreme Data Economy. Across healthcare, energy, telecommunications, retail, & financial services, enterprises utilizing new technologies like connected devices, wearables, mobility, robotics, & more can leverage Kinetica for machine learning, deep learning, & advanced location-based analytics that are powering new services. Kinetica's accelerated parallel computing brings thousands of GPU cores to address the unpredictability & complexity that result from extreme data.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, & natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization. The successful candidate will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries & across a broad geographical area. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning & earning path. Kinetica offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources & outstanding leadership to succeed & take your career to the next level.
At Kinetica, the Sales Development Representative is the tip of the spear in the Sales process. SDRs work together in a close team, to include the following activities:
- Generate net-new business opportunities to build our sales pipeline
- Prospect directly into Global 2000 companies nationwide via cold-calls, email, LinkedIn campaigns, & other methods
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop successful prospecting strategies
- Maintain flawless data management & hygiene within Salesforce.com & Hubspot
- Maintain active engagement with new & existing leads through creative follow-up communications.
- Create new processes & refine existing processes through innovative thinking
- Carve out space in nascent markets & create demand for disruptive technology
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- At least 1-2 Years of post-collegiate corporate software (inside) sales experience
- Experience being held to metrics
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, & manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy & positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.