This is a Contract Position for a 4-6 month duration.
As a People & Culture Generalist at Compass, you will champion our values & ensure that Compass is a great place to come to work everyday. Youll be instrumental in assisting our rapidly growing organization & People & Culture function, working with the team to align business objectives with employees & managers. Youll brainstorm & work with a dynamic team, as well as across functions, learning & contributing in an energizing environment. The HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, & programs.
- Provide People & Culture / HR support to people across the business, such as swift & effective resolutions to first level employee questions on all HR topics, triage to functional HR experts as needed
- Help to coordinate key HR processes across the company, such as performance management, compensation planning, benefits & perks, employee feedback, retention.
- Maintain & update data within our HR systems & help to produce & update our data & analytics metrics dashboard, ensuring a high degree of accuracy. Consult with clients (HRBP, Tech Leaders, the Business) to understand & anticipate reporting & metrics needs, design effective solutions, provide insights from metrics & determine needs for reporting dashboards.
- Partner with your clients & specialists in People & Culture on projects.
- Build compliance into all we do, including helping with running various audits & reports.
- Train & provide support to HR team members
Required Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree, with a strong academic track-record, preferably in Business or HR
- 3+ years of People / HR experience or PHR certification
- Empathetic & engaging. You connect well with employees & understand their needs. You have strong interpersonal & teamwork skills.
- Solutions-driven & detail focused. You believe theres a way you can solve any challenge. You understand & are energized by the impact of ensuring employee needs are constantly met. You take pride in delivering timely & thorough service with outstanding follow-up, & are laser focused on execution.
- Integrity. You understand how to handle confidential information & sensitive issues.
- Agile. Youre an expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing & ensuring all needs are met. You keep calm even when theres a lot to do.
- Talented. You have superior verbal & written communication skills, & represent us well in all you do.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.