At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We are looking for an experienced & thoughtful Diversity Business Partner to join the Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) team. You will report into the Head of Inclusion & Diversity to help grow the Lyft Bikes & Scooter business. We are looking for a strategic global I&D practitioner who has the expertise to assess organizational gaps & provides consulting/coaching to leaders.
The Tech Diversity Business Partner will work with partners from Recruiting, People Business Partner Team, Legal partners integrating I&D in company-wide people & talent processes as well as implement our Inclusion & Diversity strategic pillars within our Lyft Bikes & Scooters line of business. This is an exciting time to join Lyft! We are in an amazing stage of growth & you will be essential to help increase our workforce diversity. In partnership with the Head of Inclusion & Diversity you will:
- Design, develop a diversity strategy that is integrated into existing talent management, hiring, retention, & development processes
- Provide expertise, coaching & consulting to grow peer I&D skill development workplace inclusiveness
- Collaborate with the I&D team to implement targeted approaches. Use the collective team strengths, diversity of thought to create strategic impact
- In partnership with Tech & Talent team partners, evolve external diversity branding, outreach efforts, strategies, & programs
- Collaborate across all levels inclusive of individual contributors, people managers, Sr. Leaders, & Executives
- Create content for I&D education & messaging to help improve internal I&D understanding & awareness
- Track & utilize I&D metrics that matter to provide insights to inform how & what we implement
- Partner with the Head of Strategic Sourcing & Diversity Recruiting Leads to co-create new candidate sourcing & selection strategies while improving the candidate experience measured through quantitative/qualitative metrics
- Local & National Travel
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing holistic Inclusion & Diversity recruitment, talent management strategies.
- Project Management, Ability to interpret data
- Accomplished facilitator, coaching & consulting skills
- Preferred skills in organizational development or organizational effectiveness
- Knowledge of essential People team, Talent Management processes, & EEO compliance policies
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.