Customer Support Representative
Zola is looking for upbeat, organized, & empathetic individuals to join our team as a Customer Support Representative. As an agent, you will help newly engaged & recently married couples navigate the intricacies of their wedding planning experience as well as provide support for their wedding guests, family & friends.
We are currently recruiting for the following shifts & schedules for candidates interested in working 32-40 hours each week:
- Monday - Friday 1:30 - 10:00PM EST
Please include your hours of availability in your cover letter.
- Manage all incoming phone calls, emails, voicemails & follow up contacts.
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve our customers' experience.
- Work on projects that support company wide goals & initiatives.
- Be an empathetic ear as couples navigate what is one of the most joyful & exciting, yet stressful experiences of their life!
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of experience in e-commerce, customer service, retail, hospitality, or a related industry. This isnt your typical call center gig, however, so we welcome diverse work backgrounds!
- Must have strong, friendly, & upbeat verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to remain cool, calm, collected, & organized, even in times of high volume.
- Ability to empathize is a must wedding planning can be a stressful time, & your role is to be a problem-solver, advocate, & concierge for the newly engaged couple & their wedding guests.
- Must be proficient with computers & able to learn new programs quickly. Mac experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the wedding industry is a big plus as the first point of contact for our customers & registrants, we want someone who is familiar with our couples' wants & needs!
- Acute attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to represent Zola & be the voice of the company while handling customers in a professional manner.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
Only serious & qualified candidates will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Zola Team, please reply with your cover letter & resume.
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, & Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.