Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
As Head of Product Marketing working in the Product team, you will oversee the development & day-to-day operations of a world-class product marketing function.
Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing & Strategy you will manage a team of product marketers supporting Contentsquare's multiple product lines.
You will lead, actively participate in, & be an expert on B2B SaaS-based product marketing practices; & will be a senior member of Contentsquare working cohesively with team leads across the organization.
What You'll Do:
• Design, recruit, build & manage the strategic & day-to-day operations of a world-class globally distributed product marketing organization that PMMs crave to be a part of to develop their skills & grow their careers.
• Create a product marketing organization that is seen as an amazing partner by all stakeholders (e.g. customers, sales, marketing, portfolio & solutions marketing, product management, customers success etc...) & deeply values iteration & feedback from these partners.
• Manage the product marketing activities & outcomes of products in various phases of the product marketing lifecycle.
• Own positioning, messaging, content & activities associated with how we bring each of Contentsquare's products to market.
• Reinforce our position as the recognized market leader by enabling the PMM team to create inspiring, compelling & consistent product positioning tied to our key differentiators & value drivers.
• Positively influence & impact professionals of all levels of seniority; both within Contentsquare, as well as its customers & partners.
• Build & lead a PMM team that collaborates extensively with & supports multiple teams across the organization including:
- Product management team across all phases of the product life cycle from outcome-driven product discovery activities to growing the adoption of mature products.
- Portfolio & solution marketing team by aligning positioning & content that synchronizes the messaging of all products & services to key market verticals & customer profiles.
- Sales, sales enablement & sales ops teams on the creation & evolution of our sales, positioning, messaging, content & activities for every product, from initial meeting to final close deck.
- Corporate marketing team in defining positioning, messaging, & supporting the creation & success of our marketing content & campaigns.
- Analyst Relations to evangelize our point of view on the market for each product to the analyst community & to ensure we receive the highest possible ratings.
• Define, socialize & manage activities, processes & outputs that support all product marketing inter- & intra- team activities.
• Frequent international travel
• 7+ years SaaS product marketing experience supporting high-value, complex, enterprise SaaS-based sales.
• 3+ years of successfully building & leading high-performing teams of individual product marketing contributors and/or managers.
• Track record of leading product marketing strategy & programs for multiple products & markets for the same company.
• Excellence in all of the responsibilities listed above
• Experience with working for, & managing staff within a multi-cultural globally distributed technology company.
• Experience with working within a high-growth fast-paced technology company.
• Elite verbal, written, storytelling, & visual communication prowess - you will be asked to provide samples.
• BA or BS degree (MBA preferred).
What will make you stand out from the crowd:
• Product marketing experience within a B2B SaaS-based digital data, digital analytics & / or digital experience technology firm.
• Experience / knowledge of product marketing's role in an outcome-driven product organization, following product discovery & rapid experimentation practices.
• Experience / knowledge of online retail, online banking, technology sectors & their use of B2B SaaS offerings
• Experience / knowledge of how digital marketing, experience optimization, ecommerce, digital product management, digital technology teams use SaaS based B2B products.
• Significant product marketing experience within a B2B SaaS-based digital data, digital analytics & / or digital experience technology firm
• Good French, & / or any other European language