Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
Working in a competitive, goal-driven environment, the admissions manager leads a team of admissions representatives in providing exceptional, effective guidance to prospective students. This team is responsible for finding capable, talented students who are ready & able to succeed in our accelerated learning programs. The admissions manager provides the vision, direction, & leadership needed to help representatives surpass individual & team goals. This is a U.S. based role with flexibility to be 100% remote.
Maintain Admissions Pipeline
- Own target (50% of AP share) & manage a robust pipeline of prospective students in Salesforce ; build & cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis to drive results
- Interview prospective students to ensure that their qualifications & interests are a match for our programs
- Proactively manage & respond to a high volume of prospective students efficiently
Admissions Leadership Reinforcement
- This role will report directly to a Senior Regional Admissions Director
- Helps Senior Regional Admissions Director distribute important Admissions resources including but not limited to Salesforce reports, All-Hands decks, new product resources, internal training modules, & more.
- Monitor admissions team morale
- Partner with the Senior Admissions Director to set vision & KPIs for sales operations best practices & execution.
- Help the Senior Admissions Director facilitate on-time staffing with a high bar for admissions output in the first 90 days
- Communicates with regional sales & local Regional Directors on resource needs, enrollment pacing, & inventory management in order to maximize regional bookings
Day-to-Day Team Operations
- Conduct granular pipeline-management meetings with Admissions Producers, coaching for high performance & correcting suboptimal system & behavioral habits
- Ensure consistent, high performance in all key sales funnel metrics for each team member
- Coach & provide feedback to each admissions representative on a daily/weekly basis
- Manage CRM system & process adoption through QA reports, & provides troubleshooting in real time
- Act as Admissions representative with local campus teams & in campus meetings. Can be delegated to Ops Lead with Senior Admissions Director approval
- Manage the campus admissions email list (campus_admissions@)
- Circulate reports to Admissions Producers for their weekly data entry
- 2+ years proven experience in consultative sales, consumer sales, enterprise sales/partnerships, admissions or recruiting
- Proven ability to hit targets & drive success in fast paced goal driven environments
- Experience designing & facilitating sales training
- Experience using CRMs to report & manage pipelines
- Outstanding communication skills & ability to influence others internally & externally
- Strong leadership skills & proven ability to build strong relationships
- Experience coaching & developing diverse sales teams
- Drive for Results
- Written & Verbal Communications
- Coaching Others
- Priority Setting
- Developing Others