Partnership Programme Manager
Location: London or Hybrid Remote
We have an office in London & this position can be based either in the office or hybrid remote (subject to your existing legal right to work in the jurisdiction).
Timeline: Flexible Start Date
We are currently interviewing for both Q4 & Q1 start dates.
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the worlds largest banks & most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, & Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes & democratizes app development & distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast & intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Googles Chromium & GitHubs Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to deploy & run more than 3500 apps at more than 2400 financial institutions.
About the Role
OpenFin is growing & we are looking to add a Partnership Programme Manager to our global sales team! The person in this seat will be responsible for successfully expanding our partner network, managing relationships from negotiation to production. They will accelerate OpenFin's technical innovation through defining, negotiating, formalizing & cultivating long-term, mutually beneficial partner relationships. Our ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of SaaS sales, working within the financial services industry & a proven track record of commercial success within capital markets.
- Manage & grow our partnership ecosystem ranging from advisory firms, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), development partners, & strategic integrations
- Manage all aspects of partner contract negotiation & execution of the go-to-market strategy
- Proactively manage partners to ensure ongoing compliance with obligations & maximization of the relationship to benefit both parties
- Collaborate with internal OpenFin teams & partners to make OpenFin products & services "channel ready"
- Continuously look for opportunities to evolve OpenFin product line-up by working with partners to launch partner-delivered and/or white-labeled products & services
- Work with partners & OpenFin marketing & sales teams to execute innovative sales enablement & incentive programs, ultimately reaching commercial targets
- Tactically manage all relationships & communications using OpenFin tools & platforms to provide company-wide visibility & to efficiently provide periodic updates to the team
- Nurture relationships proactively with regular meetings & contact ensuring partners are informed & engaged with OpenFin developments
What Were Looking For
- 5+ years in Channel, Partner, Alliance Management at a SaaS, ideally platform, technology company
- 5+ years SaaS technology marketing & sales experience or project management experience
- Financial Services & Capital Markets experience required
- Experience with partner-led sales incentive programs
- Well organised, proactive, goal-oriented & able to prioritise
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Team-oriented with an ability to work with a wide range of external & internal stakeholders, building long standing relationships
- Ability to operate both at a strategic & hands-on, tactical level
What Were Offering
- Time to Rejuvenate - 25 days of paid time off, in addition to 8 paid holidays each calendar year
- Time to Recuperate - 40 hours of sick time each calendar year
- Medical Insurance - A group medical insurance plan with Vitality which includes a personal health fund, medical/dental treatment, mental health & advanced cancer coverage
- Parental Leave & Workplace Nursery Benefit
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Stock Options
Additional Perks -
- Access to the Vitality GP App - Schedule virtual GP consultations & receive referrals
- Vitality Plus Benefits - 50% off select gym memberships, 50% off running shoes & bikes, free 30-minute health checks, Apple Watch discounts, etc.
- Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Snacks, & Beer on Tap
Life at OpenFin
Move Fast. Break Nothing. At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies & to enable our customers to do the same. We pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, understanding & supportive culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn & innovate, & overall, have a good time doing it. We value & appreciate that our employees have a wide set of interests & experiences. Getting to know each other & forming relationships is important, which is why we regularly host offsite events, happy hours & virtual social hours, in addition to having a variety of Employee Resource Groups to participate in. Our environment is conducive to a productive & enjoyable learning experience -- aligned together, moving fast & working to create compelling solutions for our clients.
Voted FinTech of the Year, 2022 at the US FinTech Awards