At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It's how we drive our business, but it's also how we view our people & culture. Growthcreatesopportunity - by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, & guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga's position as the leader in digital document transformation, our place as one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers & our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission!
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success.
The Renewals Manager's primary responsibilities are to take ownership of renewals for Conga customers in APAC. The Renewals Function is a Customer Success support role supporting the CSMs with management of the recurring renewal business. Specialists support the renewal & maintenance of contracts related to CSMs by proactively generating price quotes, processing orders, assisting with customer inquiries, problem-solving & issue resolution. This individual interacts directly with clients on a case by case basis. This crucial role interacts with CSMs, Territory Managers (in certain situations), Sales Ops & outside clients in a fast-paced support atmosphere. The Renewal Specialists supports the CSM gross margin objectives by allowing the CSM more time to build relationships & adoption, recommending the best pricing strategy within their client base, & assisting in the sale of the renewal program within the client base.
- Support assigned CSMs by proactively monitoring existing renewal business with a timely generation of quotes, auditing, & management of all aspects of the renewal pipeline using Salesforce (CRM system)
- Provide outstanding & enthusiastic support & operational follow-up primarily by email with phone follow-through as necessary. Respond quickly & accurately to requests from inside resources as well as outside customers
- Prepare & submit accurate orders
- Provide detailed reporting & asset tracking for clients on an as-needed basis
- Multi-task on going activities from multiple people in a fast paced environment while producing accurate & timely renewal quotations for products
- Act as liaison between CSMs, Territory Manager & Sales Ops for tasks specifically regarding renewals
- Own the renewal process from 4 months prior to the customer start date to the end of the process.
- About 50% of your time will be spent on data entry & the other 50% interacting with customers
- Passion for technology & for being a part of a fast growing SaaS company
- Negotiation skills
- 1-2 years experience in SaaS, process consulting, change management, project management, strategic account management & executive engagement
- Experience working with Legal / Contracts / Procurement teams & senior leaders within those functions is a plus
- Experience with technology & customization of: Salesforce, CLM Solutions, Slack, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Salesforce Admin or Development certifications are a plus
- 2+ years of experience in Business-to-Business sales/Client Services role is a plus
- Ability to work in a sales partnership setting, where a workflow is determined by incoming requests required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage & civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.