ABOUT THE ROLE
The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. Our mission is to use technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Pelotons values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Take risks, fail fast & learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best & get out of the way. Think & act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy & creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse & inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent & listen. Presume trust & be transparent.
Peloton is looking for a Senior Strategic Marketing Manager to join the Global Marketing team to help us tell the Peloton story & its connection to music. This candidate will report to the VP, Strategic Marketing working directly with cross-functional teams, including Music, Content, Creative, Insights, Product Marketing, Apparel, to deliver on integrated music & instructor campaigns & partnerships that help shape & define the Peloton brand for years to come. The ideal candidate will have a passion for music & fitness, with expertise delivering cross-functional marketing programs for some of the worlds best brands, & music marketing experience delivering campaigns for major artists, releases & artist/brand integrations.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience leading high-profile music marketing programs, & knows how to leverage the intersection of fitness, music & culture.
- Can act as a brand lead across the organization & a strategic, path-defining voice for a business that is rapidly changing & growing.
- Can work closely with our content & world class instructor team, to deepen engagement among our existing members, & create connections with those new to Peloton
- Has demonstrated the ability to lead integrated marketing teams to build global, highly complex, cross-functional programs that deliver on business & brand objectives.
- Is an independent, strategic, & creative thinker, who can filter opportunities & creative work through the lens of whats right for the business.
- Thrives on getting a deeper understanding of Pelotons consumer & can generate insight-driven, global marketing campaigns from consumer research.
- Has consistently demonstrated the ability to build efficient global programs & campaigns that resonate locally.
- Has authored strategic marketing briefs & partnered with internal creative teams & external creative agencies leading to best-in-class campaigns.
- 6+ years of experience at a brand, label, creative agency or both. The ideal candidate has managed, integrated, highly complex, & cross-functional omni-channel marketing campaigns from scratch.
- Familiarity with the latest trends in fitness technology & a passion for music & its ability to impact business & culture.
- Demonstrated ability translating consumer insights into actionable & compelling marketing & creative strategy.
- End-to-end project management experience delivering high-profile, large budget projects efficiently.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. You have experience presenting to leadership teams, writing tactical briefs from scratch, & building relationships with external & internal partners.
- Self-starter with a commitment to working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a demonstrated ability to influence key internal & external partners & core working teams.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.