Were hiring passionate people to help us build a simpler, more secure digital future for businesses & individuals. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, were even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
The internet has become integrated with nearly every part of our lives, from work to personal to play. Yet somehow, its not getting any easier or saferespecially not when it comes to protecting & accessing sensitive info in a secure way. Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business & personal passwords anytime, anywhere.
Our business plans help organizations protect against data breaches & misuse through features like advanced user management, the ability to track security improvements over time, & a simple interface that employees will enjoy using. Our personal plans offer the same level of encryption and ease, so everyone can autofill their passwords, payments, & personal info with just a click. The Dashlane app works across every major operating system & browserso every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
About the role
Our B2B team is searching for an Account Executive to join our office in NYC. This is a unique career opportunity for an entrepreneurial & driven sales professional to play a key role in the expansion of a global market leader. You will be responsible for developing strategies & tactics to generate pipeline & earn new business.
We're looking for self-motivated, driven & fast-paced, curious, resilient sales professionals with strong organizational & follow-up skills who work well in a team environment. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market & be part of growing an international business line from the ground up. Youll be working with Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT & Security, developing strategies & tactics to maximize your success. Success in this role also depends on collaboration with cross-functional peers in Sales, Customer Success, Support, Product & Engineering. If you're committed to winning & this sounds like the type of role & environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.
This positions location is flexible within the US.
At Dashlane you will:
- Meet or exceed quarterly goals by maintaining a high activity volume, executing the sales process, identifying key decision makers & business drivers, navigating accounts to drive deals to closure
- Continually build & maintain a robust sales pipeline of new business and provide accurate forecasts
- Act as the subject matter expert in the features, benefits & application of Dashlanes products & services, conduct remote & in-person discovery calls, presentations, & demos with prospects
- Manage the discovery, evaluation engagement, & sales process to uncover each account's set of business needs, use cases, technical requirements, & purchasing process
- Conduct remote & in-person meetings/presentations for C-level executives & key stakeholders
- Document relevant activities, account, & opportunity details in our CRM platform
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of sales experience
We're also looking for:
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales experience, managing the full sales cycle & selling into IT/InfoSec
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding revenue quotas.
- In-depth knowledge & experience in sales methodologies, with excellent closing & negotiating skills.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills & an ability to effectively communicate & influence others.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Experience using CRM & automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.).
- Creative & entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction & operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong sense of accountability & responsibility- youre willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, & new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed & resourceful.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities & demonstrated discretion & ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot & solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Domain knowledge & experience with Identity & Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge & experience with cloud & on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint & network management.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.