As a Tanium Senior Software Engineer, you will be tasked with building & maintaining best-of-breed products as part of a small & nimble development team. Tanium focuses on a strong customer engagement model & feedback process to ensure our products are designed the right way from the beginning. When new products ideas are identified, our software engineers are responsible for designing, developing, testing, & deploying the products from the ground up, while continuously iterating with product management & customers for feedback & input.
What youll do:
- Building & maintaining Tanium's products alongside a highly agile development team
- Focusing on a strong customer engagement model & feedback process to ensure our products are designed the right way from the beginning
- Designing, developing & testing new product ideas from the ground up while working with product management for feedback & input
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- CS Degree preferred
- 3+ years industry experience, 5+ preferred
- 1+ years in a 100% remote position
- Proven track record of designing & building high-impact, high-performance, & maintainable full-stack web applications
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks like React & Angular
- Experience with HTTP API design & development
- Experience with modern software engineering development & automation tools like git & Jenkins
- Demonstrates sound judgment for balancing between rapid development, & long-term code maintainability & supportability
- Communicates effectively, both technically & non-technically, as well as in written & oral forms
- Believes in the power of & the need for writing automated tests as part of development
- Skilled debugger who can put out fires under pressure when things go wrong in production environments
- Has knowledge of a variety of modern software frameworks (server side & browser side) & the versatility to learn new tools
- Detail-oriented & passionate for creating an awesome user experience
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.