With a mission to build the worlds leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, & integrated wagering, FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industrys current TV model. FuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, France & Spain. The company also has a rapidly growing engineering center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product & technology features for the global Fubo platform.
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with FuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting & interactive gaming.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President, Ad Operations will oversee fuboTVs Ad Operations team with the goal of monetizing video, display, sponsorship & programmatic advertising revenue seamlessly across our virtual MVPD & distribution platforms, as well as our FAST channel fubo Sports Network & our fubo Gaming division. Working with internal & external stakeholders, this role will be responsible for managing & implementing long-term ad operations strategy while meeting the short-term goals of the business. The ideal candidate will have a track-record of driving operational success & scale, with expert knowledge of the technologies & organizational structures needed to drive results & operational excellence. The role will also oversee technical advertising integrations & monetization of new product launches.
- Lead & develop an Ad Operations team delivering flawless direct & programmatic ad execution across media properties. Includes day-to-day team management, as well as goaling, coaching & fostering career development.
- Oversee all aspects of the launch & delivery of all media for our advertisers, to ensure revenue commitments & client expectations are met & exceeded.
- Implement effective & efficient processes & technical solutions to manage & monitor the measurement & optimization of all campaigns against client performance goals, & report client performance.
- Assumes a leadership role working with internal stakeholders at fuboTV, & is expert at effectively partnering & collaborating with other divisions in the organization
- Identify & develop operational initiatives to open new streams of revenue.
- Develop business cases for & prioritize product feature requests to inform the product roadmap & drive enhancements for internal & external users.
- Lead programmatic integration, management & optimization in partnership with Ad Engineering to ensure best in class tech stack & ad delivery experience for our clients, advertising partners & agencies.
Skills / experience:
- 10+ years of directly related experience in ad operations, account services & leading teams within the CTV/OTT space.
- Must bring strong management skills, strategic perspectives & business acumen to a group that is leading the advertiser growth & development area of fuboTVs business.
- In-depth understanding & experience with digital ad products, measurement, Connected TV platforms & services, & programmatic advertising a must.
- Extensive knowledge of Freewheel, Salesforce & Google Ad Manager ad serving platforms required.
- Up-to-date knowledge & engagement with wide-ranging industry standards & bespoke technology solutions around video, attribution, ad verification & viewability.
- Proven experience building out & scaling ad operations teams & CRM tools (Salesforce) to optimize efficiency & transparency across the organization.
- Strong analytical skills & detail orientation to document process flows & diagnose challenges to our ad operations.
- Expert-level ability to scale, train, define & manage the deployment of new processes & solutions across teams & the organization.
- Thrives in a complex, fast-paced, start-up environment.
Perks & Benefits:
- At FuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses & learning opportunities
- FuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium FuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- FuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- FuboTV is an e-verified company