Trov is the world's leading insurance technology platform, enabling the new ways people live, work, & move.
The Marketing Manager (MM)is responsible for leading & contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. The MM will report directly to the GM of Trv Mobility & be responsible for the development & management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation & results. This person will manage marketing efforts for MBU brand position & awareness. They will manage lead generation, web site development & content curation/creation, & sales collateral. This high-impact role will work across multiple functions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Collaborate primarily with the GM, Trov Mobility (as well as the business development team) in executing the companys MBU marketing strategy & programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support the companys business objectives. Focused on acquiring & retaining new customers through the management of all online & offline marketing programs including, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing & analytics. Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members & external vendors is essential to increasing marketing's contribution to revenue. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic & project management expertise.
This position will:
Oversee marketing lead generation
Provide short & longer-term market forecasts, reports, & trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
Lead & ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, & look-and-feel of all internal & external communications & marketing materialscoordinating & socializing with content, creative, sales & broader organization
Perform industry & competitive analysis to inform the sales process & help positioning & messaging
Perform ongoing tracking & reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
Develop & execute B2B marketing plans that may include email campaigns, participation in industry conferences & events, webinars, & website updates
Any other duties as may be assigned
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree & 3+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing B2B digital marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Direct Fintech or Insurtech experience
- Excellent communication skills strong written & oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results & making recommendations for future actions
- Strong financial & business acumen
- Dynamic, motivating, & entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals & deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity & desire to learn.
- Exceptional organizational & project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, & strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word & Excel & PowerPoint.
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities & priorities
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- Email, database, & digital marketing experience
What we offer:
- Paid medical benefits for you & your family
- Competitive salary & equity
- The latest tech & tools to get the job done your way
- Flexible & remote working when needed
- Unlimited PTO policy, paid holidays, & your birthday off
This is a full-time position in the Danville, CA, New York, NY or London, U.K.office.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.