- The Client Services Specialist will be responsible for managing day-to-day interactions with clients who are transitioning off of Namely & will manage & oversee the offboarding process
- Deliver exceptional client support in accordance with our quality guidelines
- Manage & oversee the client offboarding process partnering with pod leadership, Finance, & Pay Ops
- Manage inquiries via email for respective client pod.
- Independently triage, troubleshoot & resolve client issues timely & with accuracy
- Use good judgement to escalate issues to pod leadership
- Work closely with appropriate stakeholders to resolve client inquiries.
- Appropriately utilize available resources to resolve client issues.
- Seek opportunities to expand skill set vertically or horizontally.
- Manage client offboarding process to ensure smooth transitions for clients
*In order to be considered for this position, all candidates must complete the Sentio Pre-Assessment Survey, located on the Req, to be considered: http://bit.ly/398vsUJ
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.