NewsCred, the worlds leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a three-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader & a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, & Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, & energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread & butter is enterprise content marketing, & we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed & original content, & comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the worlds biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira & Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned & marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content & the robustness of our software.
Overview of the Position
The Engagement Manager manages & develops key client relationships to ensure the overall success of onboarding & implementation of projects. The Engagement Manager partners with Sales & Technical Services to achieve customer business objectives.
What Youll Do
- Partners with Account Executives & Solutions Consultants during the sales process to scope onboarding to accomplish customers business objectives
- Develops Statement of Work for services engagement, including requirements, time, cost, & benefits
- Manages overall onboarding program in partnership with Technical Consultants, across multiple projects with a focus on delivery of scope & high quality outcomes
- Drives cross-functional alignment across key customer stakeholders throughout engagement
- Conducts discovery meetings, collect requirements, & design future state processes & architecture for rollout
- Identifies & manage risks, resolve issues, escalate when appropriate & drive projects to successful onboarding, while exceeding expectations
- Helps build & define internal methodologies & tools to build PS Engagement practice
- Involved in remediation of customer requests in partnership with Technical Consultants & Product, serving as customer advocate to ensure problems are effectively & rapidly resolved
- Collaborate with Customer Success on the long-term success of customers & adoption
What Youll Need
- At least 3 years experience in deploying SaaS and/or marketing technology
- At least 2 years experience as the customer-facing lead or project manager of SaaS and/or technology deployments
- Foundational understanding of the channels & technologies that support content marketing (social, CRM, marketing automation, CMS)
- Quick learner capable of handling concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment with enthusiasm & willingness to constantly learn
- Project management skills
- Motivated self-starter who is comfortable bringing creative solutions to peers & leadership internally & externally, in order to evoke change & iteratively improve processes & business outcomes
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, AEM & other CMSs a huge plus
- Experience with feeds (JSON, RSS)
- Proficiency in leading change within complex organizations with little or no formal processes
- Active listener who is able to influence & gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders often times with competing priorities
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously & independently
- Experience leading & facilitating in-person workshops & trainings
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 35% of the time)
Diversity & Inclusion
At NewsCred, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace & that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, & retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria & will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isnt over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make NewsCred an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, & partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias & raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our How We Work document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, & generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers & direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days & flexible working hours
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest