ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the worlds largest online hotel & accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 & now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate & has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide & employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe & the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, & experimentation, & the tools to work faster & smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, & it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly & create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company & make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
Our skilled Partner Services teams collaborate on exciting projects with our accommodation partners, hotels & other properties in a rewarding, fast-paced environment to ensure that Agodas customers have the best selection & lowest prices. At the center of it all is the desire to build long-term relationships that span borders & cultures, supported by a web of cutting-edge tools & technology.
Agodas Partner Program Manager is an exciting new role within the Partner Services Team. As a Partner Program Manager, your main objective will be to engage accommodation providers, assistthose that are interested to join some of our programs, provide guidance to ensure the successful account management of Agodas major hotel partners, & to exceed the (K.P.I.s) & growth expectations that meet companys business goals.
In doing so, this individual will bring solid analytical skills, superior business development skills, strong account & partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance & the capacity to develop & manage new deals with partners.
- Responsible for driving Partner Programs overall performance & penetration for Europe through both strategic & tactical initiatives
- Present new concepts & products to accommodation providers in line with requirements of the programs
- Prepare & present data-driven business proposals to accommodation providers to support them in deciding to join new programs
- Work closely with country leads & central project team in the head office to establish & implement localized program strategies for European markets, based on market insights & company guidelines
- Join & conduct weekly meetings to update & engage account management team
- Explore & provide feedback which would stimulate additional buy-in from participating partners
- Oversee, evaluate & drive the effectiveness of the programs for participating partners
- Provide central project team with regular updates & portfolio analysis
- Prepare presentations or reports for progress toward program goals
- Assist country leads in making necessary adjustments to the programs & commercials
- Collaborate with account managers to develop & maintain strong relationships with key decision makers within the accommodation providers
- Responsible for managing the program through internal analytical tools which will allow you to manage & maintain a healthy portfolio & pipeline
- Conduct daily monitoring activities to maximise our programs business potential
- Identify & recommend future opportunities to enhance program performance in the market to stay in line with company strategy
- Assist on negotiation, data analysis & investigation for exceptional & offboarding cases
- Assist central project team with conducting market research / feasibility studies as needed to define strategy for new program roll-outs
- Proven experience in developing similar programs within a hotel, OTA or wholesale businesses
- Good understanding of tour operating, wholesale & supplier management
- Anticipate & proactively manage potential partners requests
- Strong numerical & analytical skill & attention to detail as well as critical thinking skills to objectively evaluate situations & problem-solve
- Strong partner management skills past success in influencing both internal & external stakeholders & in communicating proposals to potential partners
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to create & sustain strong relationships
- Excellent commercial judgement
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook. Basic knowledge of Tableau dashboards is a plus
- Fluent English language (verbal & written) required & other European languages would be desirable
- Adapts well to & is energised by change
- Willingness to travel as the business needs
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
#london #sale #BD #3#LI-RM1