Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services
join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Execute upon the vision, mission, strategies & annual goals for the Continuous Controls Monitoring function in alignment with the Company's goal.
- Perform Continuous Controls Monitoring across a range of Visa Policies & Procedures
- Perform detailed review of transactions, data anomalies, key risk indicators reviews for the assigned markets at pre-established frequency
- Aggregate and/or analyze data meaningfully to identify unusual trends, anomalies & non-compliant transactions with Visa Policies & Procedures.
- Align on the issues with the stakeholders & timely escalate potential high-risk exceptions for timely action, reporting & resolution.
- Assess root cause of potential exception & support remediation efforts for exceptions identified
- Participate in local Controls Committee meetings for the Region/Market/Country as CCM function representative, present & report findings.
- Prepare periodic reports on the state of control environment.
- Perform any other controls related work as required to support the Regional Director.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Certification: CISA/ CISM / CIA/ CPA preferred
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong controls, compliance and/ or auditing background with demonstrated understanding of corporate's policies & procedures
- Ability to think out of the box, innovate & take a solutions-oriented approach.
- Challenge the status quo & be curious & bold to advocate for changes that bring value & eliminates manual tasks.
- Extensive data analysis skills & an aptitude for understanding, interpretation & investigation
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Highly motivated team member who easily cultivates effective relationships with staff both inside & outside the Finance organization
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic & flexible.
- Ability to proactively recognize & resolve issues
- Ability to effectively work independently & as part of a global team.