Vice President, Internal Audit
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more atwww.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
The Vice President of Internal Audit will be responsible for leading all aspects of the Companys risk assessment & controls activities, including audit planning & execution, risk management, technical infrastructure & operational reviews, & compliance.
The Vice President of Audit will lead projects to optimize business processes & control activities that assess risks, perform required investigations, compile reports detailing risk, compliance concerns, etc. for the DoubleVerify Executive Team & Board of Directors.
This position will report to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with dual reporting into the Chief Financial Officer.
- Lead the Companys ongoing efforts to improve & enhance internal control processes
- Drive the execution of high-quality audits by engaging & collaborating with the Companys business leaders & teams across the enterprise including developing a rotational audit plan for all domestic & international business units
- Develop & deliver a thoughtful annual internal audit plan which reflects the priorities of the organization & includes financial & operational audits, SOX control testing, continuous monitoring & ad hoc projects including direct input, insights, & perspective on current business, industry & regulatory risk factors
- Identify & assess current & emerging risks, themes & trends
- Liaise with external auditors & advisors to continuously improve the audit processes &
interface with the companies leadership & Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Support the entire enterprise in conducting internal processes reviews by collaborating effectively with colleagues across functions & teams, including close partnerships with Finance, IT & Legal
- Build & maintain collaborative relationships with all risk & control functions
- Design & implement processes to consistently deliver high-quality, timely work products
- Be a change agent to lead & effect desired change within throughout the organization
- Leverage industry experience to provide advisory services during the development of new businesses, systems & potential M&A activities
Who you are
- BA/BS Degree in finance, economics, accounting, business management required from an accredited institution
- 10+ years of experience in relevant & similar positions
- Professional certifications such as CFA or CPA (or equivalent)
- Must have solid public & private accounting experience in a managerial/leadership role within a United States publically traded company
- Strong technical accounting & auditing skills including a deep understanding of current regulatory & industry events
- Ad technology experience is preferable; understanding of asset management products, business processes, & risk & controls systems
- Aptitude towards investment & risk management, scenario analysis & problem-solving with a demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Strong project management, organizational & presentation skills
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, & listening) & interpersonal skills; strong writing skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Intellectual curiosity & healthy skepticism
- Commitment & strong work ethic
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel to domestic & international locations as needed