Landor & Fitch is hiring the next Project Accountant Specialist to join the Chicago studio. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more...
The Project Accountant Specialist is a liaison between Client Services (Project Management) & the Maconomy (ERP) financial system to ensure accurate entry of client billings & project information. You will report to the Finance Manager.
- You are motivated & customer-focused. You balance billing & revenue & your commitments to project accounting while maintaining internal client relationships. You achieve this balance by partnering with Client Services to ensure invoices are accurate, reviewing billing requests & recommending changes to the Project Managers, & making sure that you & the Finance Manager agree on financial close entries.
- You collaborate with the Client Services team by leading regular meetings that initiate all the steps necessary in leading an organized & punctual project.
- You open projects quickly, coordinate the transfer of costs across projects, revise & verify project requests, & complete the financial close in a timely manner.
- You are always looking for new innovations & improvements to system efficiency & provide support & training to staff.
So, what are we looking for?
- With 2+ years of account reconciliation experience, you are familiar with the agency environment & excel in it.
- You have exceptional analytical & technical skills, & are familiar with working in an ERP - such as Maconomy.
- You are comfortable working in the Microsoft Suite with advanced Microsoft Excel experience (can maintain complex spreadsheets & perform complex functions).
- You have an expressive passion & urgency for all projects, as well as, exceptional interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
About Landor & Fitch
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design. With Landor's brand consulting & strategic design capability, FITCH's experience design & retail consultancy, & ManvsMachine's leading-edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand & design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences. The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people & their uniqueness can shine & be celebrated. Were working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity & belonging. We may not be perfect, & we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams & Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking & actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & FITCH.